DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z-Fighter said:
"It is?" Brachi asked, blinking as she did not know that.

"The Solarian gods, the Stars created the first of our kind, and their magic allows them to reshape the land of the planets as they will, combined with Blood Star'a dominion over life he can create creatures to roam, and Tech Star can manipulate the air and the sea into his liking. Their stronghold and of place of rest, Gaia, was changed to remind of Earth."

"Either way," Samui said, "this company has recently terraformed a planet named Tyrian. This planet however is geologically unstable with near-constant shifts in gravity, which results in rocks ripping themselves from the surface to float in the sky... and there's another reason why the company has its interest in the planet..."

"So I see that this terraforming can have it's disadvantages as well. Is that correct?" Rad'sha asked Samui.

"You're partially correct," Samui said to Atama, "Tyrian also has a mineral known as Gravitium, an ore unique of its kind as it can control gravity... if processed properly, it could render engines obsolete..."

"And exactly how bad could that be? Sure they would save a lot of money on fuel and logistics, and perhaps might even gain a maneuverability advantage in their ships, but them trying to go faster then the speed of of light would just create a gravity field so dense they would turn into a black hole." Atama's replied no not understanding the significance

"The enemy would have a lot more energy to distribute to the weapon banks, rendering their vessels incredibly powerful and very tough to deal with, allowing them to lay waste to many planets within their wake." Samui said.

"Gravity is one of the fields of magic Keyblade Wielders can learn, perhaps I could use their new technology against them?" Memora suggested as Atama got into his thinking pose, arms folded, eyes closed, and wings folded.

"Perhaps their speed can be used against them, provided my theory they cannot superseed the speed of light rings true." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom