DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What seems to be the trouble?" Tempest asked.

"One of our vessels intercepted a distress call from somewhere in the southern sector of this galaxy. Upon investigation, they discovered a single space pod, which was heavily damaged and its occupant was quite injured. We nursed him back to health to determine what was going on as he was already attempting to reach a safe haven. Upon regaining consciousness, the alien requested an audience as he has some information that could potentially lead us to stop yet another crisis." The Martian replied.

"So he requested an audience?" Brachi asked.

"Yes. Apparently he must have known of your exploits as he clearly mentioned 'a group of warriors hailing from Planet Earth'. We believe he must have known about the battles you had against Siber and his henchmen. It is possible that the unit serving under Shonfu may have encountered him at some point, or the intel must have been shared throughout the Organization." The Martian replied.

"Okay, so where can we find him?" Shonfu asked.

"That depends if you are all willing to see him," The Martian replied, "he happens to be a member of the Arcrosian Race, being the same species Frieza, Cooler, King Cold and Siber are part of."

"Has, there ever been a good member of that race?" Atama asked.

"Isn't that, racist?" Memora asked.

"It's funny you would think so but when you realize that an entire species is somehow evil you stop questioning it." He replied sighing. "A shame really."

"Is that for real?!" Brachi asked.

"I say we grant him the audience he wishes," Tempest said, "it would be against our own policies if we don't hear him out."

"How are you so sure of that?" Brachi asked.

"I've always been told to never judge a book by its cover. I am well aware of your past experiences and previous encounters in regards to Frieza's family, as well as our own experience with Siber, but does that automatically mean that the rest of their race is just as bad, if not even worse? What if his actions and request for aid is genuine? Don't forget that there exist hostile Saiyans, Demons, Androids, Hera-seijins and even Humans and Martians as well among others, so we should at least give him a chance." Tempest replied.

"Tempest has a point," Xeno said, "it's really unfair to judge one race by the actions of mere individuals."

Brachi thought about it and nodded.

"Okay, I believe it's for the best that we hear him out. Where is he now?" Brachi then asked.

"He's recovering in the infirmary within the Lunei Starbase. I suggest you head there right away if you want to talk to him." The Martian replied.

Brachi nodded.

"I know, it has sparked a dilemma for a moment, but as Tempest said, it's unfair to judge an entire race based on the actions of mere individuals. If you all link up to each other and to me, I can take us to Lunei with Instant Transmission." She said.

"Since when did Lunei have a Starbase?" Celicia asked.

"We have finalized construction of the starbase around the time you lot were headed to Gyges for investigation. We felt that such a starbase would be vital for allowing ships to be docked and giving the personnel chance to transfer to other ships or the surface. It is also used as a major repair facility for our starships as well as refilling the supplies where needed." A second Martian Elder responded.

Rad'sha prepared herself for link up as Brachi mentioned for the Instant Transmission technique.

Brachi waited while the rest all linked up together with each other and her, while she herself concentrated to locate the starbase of Lunei, homing in on the energy signatures emitted from the Martians and the machinery, as if having trained in using the teleport skill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom