DBZ: Anomalous Past for the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Back when I was my original self." Atama said recollecting. "I was curropted by a demon god's power. My friend had to put me down before I could become a threat, infront of my own wife and daughter. It took the backlash of a battle between god like beings to revive me."

"My son only came back because the entrance to the afterlife was opened for him." Atama said holding back tears. "He died of poison, and his power was left to wander the stars. Only the power of gods brought him back."

Deramas remained silent at this, nodding only in sympathy as he knew what it was like to lose a child in a way. Even though his children were still alive, he felt for a long time they were just taken away from him... fearing the worst on multiple occasions...

"It was. Eventually it led to a fight once we recovered, with Future Xenest freeing the entire group, with him and his wife stalling Ruthas enough for the others to make their escape, before Tempest, with the aid of his wife Xeno, deployed his devastating Plasma Demolition technique to defeat Ruthas, destroying most of his lair in the process." Dread Master Bestia said.

"Once that was done and everyone gathered, Brachi teleported us out of the Demon Realm, back within the mines of Cold Prime I. After making sure no one was missing and, believing Ruthas to be incapacitated for the time being, we returned home." Future Xenest said.

Dread Master Bestia then looked up to her right.

"It appears Majin Bara has awakened..." She said.

Panich turned to Dread Master Bestia, "Well I'm glad everything worked out, now let's go greet the waking children. Lead the way, if you would."

There was some more motion in the tanks as the three Namekians were slowly beginning to regain their consciousness, while Majin Bara moaned as she was led to a bed to lay down on to get some more rest.

Panich would notice that the female Majin didn't appear to be scared or angry... instead, it appeared she was more than welcoming the help from her friends, managing to get a slight smile in...

"Regeneration can be a great asset to those who have it," Future Brachi said, "makes me wish I had that ability, but that would make me too powerful if I did." 

"Are you sure of that?" Future Xenest asked.

"Definitely sure; it would make you and all the others feel like chopped liver." She replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom