Current Activity?

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
Finishing up lunch and playing league of legends.

you play league?!  :wagh:

I do! c:

I'm actually about to play a match now. :lmao:

who do you main?  :baaa:

getting ready for bed

I usually like to main supports like Janna and Lulu, sometimes I'll go mage-y with Malzahar or Ahri. o: I've been playing so much Invasion lately though and no one ever wants to be the tank, so I've been playing Poppy a lot recently. :lmao:

Eating watermelon and watching the BF play Skyrim!

~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

I usually like to main supports like Janna and Lulu, sometimes I'll go mage-y with Malzahar or Ahri. o: I've been playing so much Invasion lately though and no one ever wants to be the tank, so I've been playing Poppy a lot recently. :lmao:

all good choices, lulu is so much fun to play. spamming her laugh is hilarious  :lol:

LoopyPanda said:
If either of y'all play Overwatch on PS4, hmu  :teehee:

just finished changing my set to be Halloween-y!

i dont play overwatch but i have it  :teehee: what other games ya got? 

you can add me if you want to Necromonger989 (don't judge the lame ass name, it was my exs and i cant change it)  :cry:

about to go night night

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

all good choices, lulu is so much fun to play. spamming her laugh is hilarious  :lol:
I love playing Lulu, she's usually my go to when I can help it, LOL. Dude I know, spamming her laugh makes the game for me most of the time. :lol: I think I have a majority of her skins from gifts too, I just need Dragon Trainer and Pool Party if I remember right. :lmao:

ShineCero said:
Ya'll play League of Leagues, but where's Overwatch!? :wagh:

My BF's tower can handle league okay, but I don't think it'd be able to handle Overwatch too well to be honest. :lmao: If only we had a Playstation 4, then he and I would more than likely both play it. XD

Watching NintendoCapriSun's Let's Play of Ni No Kuni! c:

~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:

My BF's tower can handle league okay, but I don't think it'd be able to handle Overwatch too well to be honest. :lmao: If only we had a Playstation 4, then he and I would more than likely both play it. XD

Darn! You should definitely get it. It's a pretty good game to play with friends. Sounds like a good christmas present  :heh:

~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

I love playing Lulu, she's usually my go to when I can help it, LOL. Dude I know, spamming her laugh makes the game for me most of the time. :lol: I think I have a majority of her skins from gifts too, I just need Dragon Trainer and Pool Party if I remember right. :lmao:
YES!!!! I love how crazy and angry people get when you spam her laugh!!!! You become the new target the rest of the game  :teehee: nice!!!! all of her skins are so cool except that candy one, she looks creepy AF
ShineCero said:
i think i would suck at overwatch, im really bad at shooters  :sweats: i played bf4 with one of my friends online and got creamed every time, i cant tell who is the other team on those games  :cry:

ShineCero said:
~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:

Darn! You should definitely get it. It's a pretty good game to play with friends. Sounds like a good christmas present  :heh:
Anything video game related sounds like an awesome Christmas present to me. :lol:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

YES!!!! I love how crazy and angry people get when you spam her laugh!!!! You become the new target the rest of the game  :teehee: nice!!!! all of her skins are so cool except that candy one, she looks creepy AF
DUDE I KNOW RIGHT. ::argh: The Poppy skin that I think is similar to that Lulu skin used to be creepy AF too before she got her re-work, it was just like rito pls. :twitch:

~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:

Anything video game related sounds like an awesome Christmas present to me. :lol:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

DUDE I KNOW RIGHT. ::argh: The Poppy skin that I think is similar to that Lulu skin used to be creepy AF too before she got her re-work, it was just like rito pls. :twitch:

they can make yordles look like serial killers but graves still can't have a cigar  :cry:

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

they can make yordles look like serial killers but graves still can't have a cigar  :cry:
I guess they just don't wanna be fair, LOL.

ShineCero said:
~Sukichu~ said:
Getting more and more nervous for my procedure this week. ;;

What procedure you're getting?
I got an upper endoscopy, because of a H. Pylori infection that I caught back at the end of August along with lingering stomach pains, so the gastroenterologist wanted to make sure that the triple therapy medications killed it off, and to make sure I didn't have any ulcers, because of how sick the bacteria had made me. o:
LoopyPanda said:
Good luck on your procedure Suki!!

Coloring in a bunch of drawings rn

Thank you friend, it went well, I'm just waiting on the biopsy results now. ; w ;

Watching the current uploads of Markiplier's The Evil Within 2 live streams to try and catch up to everything he's uploaded recently!

~Sukichu~ said:
I got an upper endoscopy, because of a H. Pylori infection that I caught back at the end of August along with lingering stomach pains, so the gastroenterologist wanted to make sure that the triple therapy medications killed it off, and to make sure I didn't have any ulcers, because of how sick the bacteria had made me. o:

Jesus Christ. I hope everything is doing okay for you! :katfeels: Did it finally kill it off?

Back
Top Bottom