Current Activity?

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
Finishing up lunch and playing league of legends.

you play league?!  :wagh:

I do! c:

I'm actually about to play a match now. :lmao:

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

who do you main?  :baaa:

getting ready for bed

I usually like to main supports like Janna and Lulu, sometimes I'll go mage-y with Malzahar or Ahri. o: I've been playing so much Invasion lately though and no one ever wants to be the tank, so I've been playing Poppy a lot recently. :lmao:

Eating watermelon and watching the BF play Skyrim!

~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

I usually like to main supports like Janna and Lulu, sometimes I'll go mage-y with Malzahar or Ahri. o: I've been playing so much Invasion lately though and no one ever wants to be the tank, so I've been playing Poppy a lot recently. :lmao:

all good choices, lulu is so much fun to play. spamming her laugh is hilarious  :lol:

LoopyPanda said:
If either of y'all play Overwatch on PS4, hmu  :teehee:

just finished changing my set to be Halloween-y!

i dont play overwatch but i have it  :teehee: what other games ya got? 

you can add me if you want to Necromonger989 (don't judge the lame ass name, it was my exs and i cant change it)  :cry:

about to go night night

~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:
~Ai~ said:
~Sukichu~ said:

I do! c:

getting ready for bed

all good choices, lulu is so much fun to play. spamming her laugh is hilarious  :lol:
I love playing Lulu, she's usually my go to when I can help it, LOL. Dude I know, spamming her laugh makes the game for me most of the time. :lol: I think I have a majority of her skins from gifts too, I just need Dragon Trainer and Pool Party if I remember right. :lmao:

Ya'll play League of Leagues, but where's Overwatch!? :wagh:

ShineCero said:

My BF's tower can handle league okay, but I don't think it'd be able to handle Overwatch too well to be honest. :lmao: If only we had a Playstation 4, then he and I would more than likely both play it. XD

Watching NintendoCapriSun's Let's Play of Ni No Kuni! c:

~Sukichu~ said:
ShineCero said:

My BF's tower can handle league okay, but I don't think it'd be able to handle Overwatch too well to be honest. :lmao: If only we had a Playstation 4, then he and I would more than likely both play it. XD

Watching NintendoCapriSun's Let's Play of Ni No Kuni! c:

Darn! You should definitely get it. It's a pretty good game to play with friends. Sounds like a good christmas present  :heh:

Back
Top Bottom