Current Activity?

Currently preparing new updates to the entire website for next week maintenance before going to bed.

Listening to Dan Carlin's podcast: Hardcore History - Supernova in the East. He talks about Japan's history and viewpoints during WWII, particularly about the influence the Emperor had on the people of Japan and how that affected the rest of the world. Very interesting stuff!

Getting ready for my appointment in a few hours. Will try to make a post in the RPGs before I go so I don't have to worry about later :wagh:

Currently re-reading Doom Arc (and New Roads Arc) to prepared for the next two arcs in Reality Vortex. After Jaz suggested an idea about ultimate fate of those who gain Dark Energy (thanks Loki), I need to re-read a lot of stuff.

Most likely, a few things will be retconned or a different examination of what was established to fit the narrative of the new arcs going forward.

Just entered halfway through the RV Doom Arc... it's very tonally different, but there were lots of ideas floating around, haha. I'm itching to revisit some of those ideas that were either dropped or didn't get their full attention in the future. :maybe:

Back
Top Bottom