Current Activity?

Finished my schedule. Now I have good time to do some posting and post all the respective threads that I have been holding off.

Just feeling really nervous today; currently waiting on updates about Grandma. Just found out she'd had a stroke and currently in the hospital right now.

ShineCero said:
Just feeling really nervous today; currently waiting on updates about Grandma. Just found out she'd had a stroke and currently in the hospital right now.

That's so scary... I hope she doesn't have to stay at the hospital for too long with everything going on right now. here's to her getting well and recovering from it in the best outcome!

Thank you. The doctor said that they took her in just in time and she had to be placed on a ventilator. Auntie said that she was responsive before drifting off prior to that. Her stroke did cause bleeding to the brain, but that's all I know.

ShineCero said:
Hoping your Grandma feels better soon.

Petting my cat and commenting on Instagram.

Posting around and working on the next round of my progression journal... looking to start either next Monday or Friday :thinking:

Back
Top Bottom