Coast of Cleo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're a cold little girl, you know that?!" Blazrin shivered at the thought of kissing this man but knew that buying dinner for Eleanor might be a better choice right now. "Alright fine! I'll buy you three dinners! Just don't start blaming me when you throw up chunks on the way home!" Blazrin quickly swiped Eleanor's gold and tossed it to the man and took a hold of the wand.

"There! That should be 100G!"

The store clerk counted the coins. "Hmm-hmm. This is 100G. Thank you for your service. Next time, if you want free stuff, pucker up those luxurious lips of yours." The store clerk gave out a blink to him.  

=============

Mecha Samurai step out of the building. "I wonder if those two are done with their shopping..." 

"Don't worry. I like to space out my meals anyway," Eleanor said with little effort to try and hide her snickering. "Now that you got your little gift, let's hurry and find Tin-Dude! We don't want to keep those poor ladies waiting for their Princes any longer than we need to, right?"

"Yeah yeah..." Blazrin yanked Eleanor by the back of her shirt and walked with her in the air to find Mecha. He wiggled her a little bit. "You're a little demon you know..." 

Blazrin ran around the plaza until he noticed Mecha. He ran to the robot and placed Eleanor on the floor beside him, taking a step away from her. He looked at Mecha and pointed at Eleanor.

"She wasted all your gold, Mecha."

"Gold has no value. It's what you brought is what counts." Mecha Samurai said. "I received information about the mention. It should be located in the Forest of the Memphis, not far from where we stand. As I said before, women are being kidnapped and plentiful warriors who tried to save them, failed."

"I helped some law-abiding citizen to waste the gold, so it's not all bad," Eleanor said while nodding her head. "What a buncha pervs, holding those poor ladies captive like this... let's head out then, huh?"

"I hate a person who hurts women." Blazrin was actually serious for once. "Hmph, bunch of sickos if you ask me. I'll be sure to slice their egos in half with my trusty Ax! No lady will get hurt under my watchful eye. Even Elilinor won't have to worry. But let's not waste any time. Let's get going before they kidnap more women."

"You two seems to be pumped up." Mecha Samurai said. "Then, let's not waste any time." Mecha Samurai set out. 

This marks for Mecha Samurai, Blazrin and Eleanor to go to Forest of Memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom