Cindy of Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the four men ran out of the room from one side of the door, another group of Deimos came out of the secret entrance and saw Sir Beethoven on the ground in pain. There is multiple exit doors they can chose from that leads to the streets.  

"Sir, are you alright?" One of the Deimos asked, bringing him up from the ground.

"I'm fine, but there's a group that somehow got passed the guards. I do not know what their plans are but do not let them escape the Opera Dynasty. If they get into the crowd outside of this house and blend in, it'll be nigh impossible to find them. Go!" Sir Beethoven ordered, pointing his finger towards the direction they ran.

The guards nodded and began to head out. They did not alert the institution about the possible breaking and entering, fearing that it would cause a panic and makes things more difficult to track them down.

"Left! Right! Keep going!" Columbus shouted over radio to the rest of the team. Running towards the exit, hoping that the others would get lost. Moving into a room close to an exit door, they didn't care that they lights were out, it was the planned emergency escape route. Through they darkness, they couldn't see much beyond generalized outlines. As a result, they ran right into the black, engorgred tendrils blocking the doors. Confused, they tried to pull themselves free, only to be stuck like flies. The lights switched on, and a young man in sunglasses and a dark suit walked out from behind a corner, taking the robber's guns away, verbally tsking them.

"Wow, a simple trap and you all ran into it like a bunch of amatures. So much for the prestige of the Morning Sunrise Gang." He remarked looking them over.

"F--- you!" Shouted one of the four men, leading the other one to roll his eyes.

One of the Deimos Guard nearby heard the shouting, prompting him to radio the others to come towards his location. The Deimos Guard  headed towards the room near the exited. 

"What the hell?" He said, seeing the group of men stuck on tendrils. He pulled out his red and white trumpet, placing it near his mouth. "Alright! Everybody, freeze! Don't move a muscle!" He demanded, although he was quite aware of the group's sticky situation.

The young man in sunglasses looked at the guns in his hands and chuckled nervously.

"I'm in danger." He stated, holding still. Meanwhile, the Morning Sunrise Gang continued in futility to get themselves out of their trappings. Maybe they needed to watch some more anime. Or maybe not.

"Don't worry, citizen! Just stay back and I'll handle these goons." The security Deimos said as he got closer to the culprits. "I don't know what you lots tried to accomplished here... but whatever it was, you failed." He wagged his finger in front of their faces. "Once Sir Beethoven gets here... you guys are toast."

Another figure walked into the room, a man in black leather with a cape of crimson drawn over him. It seems he had just been running.

"It seems that the trap worked. Wonderful." He stated, looking over to the security Deimos and the young man in sunglasses. "Congratulations agent, you caught the Morning Sunrise Gang in a pitifully easy trap. Keep it up and you'll get promoted to Operative fast enough." He stated before turning to the Deimos. "My name is Vincent, I'm here to get these four to a place they won't be escaping anytime soon. Most prisons fail to hold them for more than a month."

The security Deimos raises a brow, confused of what's happening. "Operative...? Well, okay, but I still have to get these guys to the proper authorities. Just sit tight, you can explain... whatever you are to the higher ups." He pulled out a phone and about to make a call. "Alright..."

Vincent looked displeased and looked back to the Morning Sunrise Gang.

"I'd hurry, sir. Knowing these four, it's entirely possible that any sort of emergency escape is coming to free them." He said in warning, the gauntlets on his peeling back to reveal sharp claws. The young man saw that and began to silently freak out.

"Don't worry, it won't be long. So, I'll tuned my back, with my defenses lowered as I make this call to my superiors." The Deimos guard was waiting for the other line to picked up. "Damn these phones... we seriously needs to update this."

The Deimos' other line was picked up after waiting, it seems that his cell traffic was rerouted to somewhere father away judging by the time it took for the connection. However, who answered didn't sound anything about his superiors.

":You need not concern yourself with your own personal safety or that of those around you. I would instead worry about the long term consequences of your actions or to say, your lack of actions as they are about to occur. Release the Gang in short order from that webbing binding you've put them under and make sure that Meeting edgelord doesn't interfere. Or else, I'll do much worse than make sure you wake up without a job tomorrow. I'll make sure that the legendary Cindy Opera Dynasty will go down as one of the worst entertainment scandals on this planet. Your entire people's legacy, your world reputation, will be shattered. Your building will be shuttered and burned to destroy any evidence it ever existed, and the names of everyone who worked there will be forever blackened and they'll all die outcasts, alone and abandoned.:" Said a voice that was definitely not their superior's, filtered with heavy radio static, and the voice filled others' with dread when it was heard. They were serious and deadly at that.

Vincent was keeping his claws ready, eyes glancing between the Gang and the Deimos. Every part of his twisted, monster body was on sentry, sensing for the slightest disturbance. The Morning Sunrise Gang was still twisting and turning, trying to get out of their bindings. And the lowly agent who was caught in the middle of this kept looking between the doors, terrified and feeling the need to run away.

A rumbling could be heard in the distance.

---

Approaching the Opera House was a bulldozer moving through traffic.

The Security Deimos narrowed his eyes; at first, he thought the threat sounded empty, but the description of the destruction laid out by the man, affected him greatly. It did not help that he heard a rumbling sound as soon the man stopped talking. “R-right away… I don’t want any trouble…” The Deimos said, pulling out a pair of drumsticks. He taps once on the floor, easily cutting down the webs, releasing the gang. He turns to Vincent. “I did my part!” He ran out of the room.

==

“Damn, where did those guys go?” The Red Deimos said. “How the heck they managed to slip by without anyone noticing? Somebody is about to get fired for this.” Multiple guards are searching the perimeter.

The Morning Sunrise gang moved immediately after being freed, the four men moving in to charge Vincent. Vincent snarled, angry at the Deimos for ruining a perfectly good capture, and also at four men coming at him at once.

"Get the Deimos." Vincent said to the Operative, who nodded nervously and ran off, after the Deimos, holding onto his sunglasses.

"Hey wait, where are you going!" He yelled, pointing out his wrist and firing out a thing of webbing at the security guard, attempting to pull him to the ground.

- - - -

Vincent watched the gang come at him, all moving in as one rather than one at a time. One hand engaged his gauntlet claws, the other drew his gun. He grabbed one gang member's arm, while shooting another's arm. The other two gang members slammed down on Vincent, causing him to stumble, and freed the third's arm. They followed up with shoulder charging him into a wall. Vincent engaged his other gauntlet claw, implaing his claws into the wall and then kicking the four gang members away. There was a loud noise, followed by the wall being torn apart, a bulldozer breaking through and crushing it, and burrning Vincent underside it's treads. The gang, kicked away by Vincent and out of the Bulldozer's way, quickly ran outside the now open hole, the driving following, leaving the vehicale behind.

"Huh?" Security Deimos turned after being called out, only to be hit with a webbed gun. "What is this?!"

====

"What was that!?" The Red Deimos heard the noises. Wasting no time, the security team rushes towards the direction of the noise. They saw a tore down wall, an bulldozer coming in and pile out debris.

"Are we being invaded?" Blue Deimos asked.

"No, there's a group that somehow stuck in here. I don't know what's their intentions are, but we're going to put a stop to it. We have a show that's about to start within a hour. We need to clean this up quickly." Red Deimos said, heading towards the debris. "Take care of that Bulldozer!"

Other Deimos nodded at the orders and picked up the bulldozer, tossing it ouside. The Red Deimos kicked the rocks away, seeing Vincent buried underneath. 

"Hmm... are you one of the group that broke in?" Red Deimos asked.

The operative grabbed onto the web with their other hand, giving it a solid pull.

"Spider webbing, courtesy of the Desolate Lands!" He explained.

- - -

"I let myself in through a window, but no." The gunslinger replied, cuts over his body and some bruises beginning to form, from being crushed under both a pile of bricks and a bulldozer. "I was trying to stop your robbers, till they ran me over."

The Security guard fell down, unable to move. "S-shit!"

=====

"Damn, of all the days of a special events, we have some group of people messing things up." Red Deimos said, picking up Vincent. "Why the heck are they breaking in here?"

The Meeting operative pulled the guard closer, dragging him across the floor.

"What made you release the Sunrise Gang!?"

- - -

"The Gang is the subject of one of the Meeting's investigations." Vincent replied, starting to dust off his dark combat suit, watching as some of the minor cuts healed as blood dripped from his body. "I recently learned of some minor persons involved with the gang preparing for a hit on the Opera House, and positioned myself to catch them. Unfortunately, they're resourcefulness won against my plans, and so they're running away with whatever they stole." He remarked, looking towards the hole in the wall.

Meanwhile, the four members of the gang, and the bulldozer driver, could be seen running away and into the streets of Cindy, guns out and visible.

The security Deimos had tears run down on his cheeks. “I don’t know! I’m just a lowly guard trying to put food on the table for my wife and kids! Don’t kill me please!” He begged.

===

“Damn, they managed to steal something after all…” The Red Deimos heard Vincent. “I hope my guards caught up with them soon because our boss isn’t going to like this. We're going outside and catch up with them."

===

All the Deimos guards managed to catch up the gang but quickly realized that they were armed. “Damn…” One of them uttered, telling others to back off to avoid unnecessary causalities. 

The Blue Deimos held a radio, in contact with forces inside the opera house. “Yeah, going have to alert the boss and—” 

“The boss is already there!” 

“… What? He recovered that quickly!?”

===

Sir Beethoven stands in the middle of the street, waiting for the gang so he could face them head on. “I don’t know what your goal was or why you humans decided it was a great idea to attack a city precious to us Deimos, but I’ll make sure you’ll be behind bars for the rest of your lives.” Holding a violin in hand.

“But this ends here.” 

He played a powerful, beautiful melody; each note he hit, a storm of sounds in forms of energy waves went towards the gang to stop them in their tracks.

"Kill you? The Meeting's got a lot worse punishments than death!" The operative replied, pulling the Deimos off the ground and into the air. Up closer, behind the sunglasses eight eyes could be seen, along with strange irregularities on the wrists. "We had them! But because of you, they're getting away!" He shouted, anger filling his body.

"Put him down. Now." Vincent stated, walking into the corridor. "He's not involved." He ordered the operative, who gently placed the Deimos on his feet. "If you ever do that to someone we're allied with again, I'll personally strike you from the operatives list. Now, we have somewhere to be." The pale monster stated, nodding towards the hole the Sunrise Gang had created.

- - - - -

The Gang and their driver saw Beethoven on the streets, masks hiding their faces as they pulled out smaller, more accurate fire arms than what they had before and started to fire at the Deimos, gunfire blaring loud. Their bullets however had their inertia cancelled by the sound waves the musician created, falling onto the ground. The gang momentarily froze from seeing their ranged firepower neutralized, and just after they registered the threat in their minds they found themselves being barraged with sound, with one of them getting swept off his feet and knocked onto the ground.

- - - - -

Vincent and his operative walked down the street, approaching the gang. Vincent twirled his twin pistols, and the Operative holding onto a small, cobbled together pistol that looked like it had come out of a bargain bin.

"Is that the gang frozen in their tracks?"
"Yep. Seems the Deimos don't play around."
"Do we kill them now?"
"No, we arrest them and either jail them ourselves or turn them over to the Deimos if they want to hold them. Of course, if someone misses and accidentally blows their heads off, no one would particularly care."

Security Deimos ran off to safety after being scared senseless.

=====

"Who are they?" Sir Beethoven slightly lowered his violin, seeing the other Deimos approached him. "Are they part of this strange group that broke in?"

"According to Red, they're with a group called Meeting of the Dark. I think that's a guild." Blue responded. "Seems like they're about to take them away since they were hunting them."

"Hmm, Meeting of the Dark... judging by the name, they're most likely from Desolate Lands." Sir Beethoven, still in battle mode, decided to approached Vincent and his group to see their plans to do with them. "I'm assuming you're in charge. Are you arresting these lots? Are you plan on killing them?" He asked.

Vincent ignored Beethoven's attempts to talk to him, only giving the Deimos a brief glance before tensing up and leaping into the air. Pale flesh, black clothes, and red scarf blurred together as he sailed through the sky, coming down in a kick on one of the Sunrise Gang members' head, knocking him onto the ground. The others fired at Vincent, and he briefly flinched from getting bullets shot through his body, only to retaliate with a claw swipe from one hand and firing a gun in another, sending the other two gang members onto the ground. Pale blood eyes stared at their Deimos bulldozer driver, who ran off screaming. Vincent's face took a neutral expression as he straightened his body, and looked to where the operative and Beethoven were standing.

"Kid, web them up and drag them to the van." Vincent ordered, the skinny monster walking back to the legendary musician in a calm manner. Calm, demonic musician standing across from lanky, pale monster that passes himself off as human. An interesting contrast.

"To answer your earlier question, I'm arresting the Morning Sunrise Gang. This way they won't be able to hurt any more people with their robberies, and criminals should be less emboldened by a bunch of guys in masks pulling off impossible heists." He stated. Meanwhile, the operative scampered off to web up the dazed gang members, and remove their fire arms. A black van came around a corner and drove up to where the group was standing. Vincent didn't even react to it's presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom