Cindy of Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Beethoven narrowed his eyes when Vincent leaped in the air to deal with the Sunrise Gang. He turns to the others, nodding his head once before turning to the him who finally responded to him. “Sunrise Gang… the only thing I need clarification is their reasoning for coming here. Are they after the riches that deep within the Opera House? How did they manage to infiltrate our security? Once those questions are answered, you can take them away.”

“You’re going to let these guys take them away?” Blue Deimos questioned his superior’s orders.

“They’re no longer a threat. We have no reasons to keep humans on our land. If we do, they’ll have to face the Deimos King’s wrath.” Sir Beethoven. “And we really don’t want to explain our weakness for letting this happened in the first place, eh?”

“You’re…. right.” 

Beethoven turns to Vincent. “Well?”

Vincent pulled something out of his back, a physical data storage device.

"This is a hard drive that I'm assuming was taken from your building. If I had to guess, the Gang was attempting to steal copies of a performance here to bypass copy protection and sell it for a heavily undercut price. Extremely complicated piracy." He stated, offering it up. "As for how they bypassed your security, the gang's leader is known to intimidate and bribe through any layer of security into being vulnerable. Chances are they had someone on the inside who provided them with all the security holes and equipment needed to get in and extract what they wanted. Now why their insider did it, a few possibilities. Extortion, threats, bribes, or simple greed, all possible. Now." After handing over the hard-drive, he took a few steps back and helped his operative load the restrained gang into the Meeting's van.

"I'll be taking my leave. Thank you for assisting me in apprehending these criminals." He stated, shutting the van doors. "Anything else?"

Sir Beethoven took the hard drive and handed off to Blue, before turning to Vincent. “No, I’m satisfy with the answers you provided. Thank you.”

“Are you sure with that? They did say someone on the inside provided some information for them to seek in…” Blue asked.

“We’ll lure out the rat soon enough.” Sir Beethoven turned to the group once again. “Make sure you keep those punks locked up and tight. Next time, if they tried to do this in our land, they will be thoroughly executed.” 

He turns to the rest of the Deimos. “Alright, let’s clean this mess up for the next show.” He ordered as they nodded and went off to do their duties.

Vincent gave a short bow.

"Execution is too good for these criminals considering the amount of violence they consider benign. Regardless, I'll take my leave." He got into the van, which started to drive away with him, his operative, and the captured Morning Sunrise Gang.

No one will ever know it was me who paid the gang to hit the Opera House. Not even the gang themselves knew who paid the bill. It worked, didn't it? But at what cost to my soul, considering anyone caught in the crossfire.

The van shot forward a bullet of energy, which opened up into a portal in the road, which lasted just long enough for the van to speed through before it collapsed. Almost as if they were never there.

Vincent, the Meeting of the Dark presence, and the Morning Sunrise Gang have departed to the Paris Opera House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom