ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
ShineCero said:
~Ai~ said:
Betsey Johnson purses, they are my life now  :whoo:
How many purses you have so far?  :katroll:
I will pull them out and count  ;3

INB4 it's more than 20! :katsweat:

LOL!!!! how did you know?! Here is some of them, the rest I still have packed xD

Now that's an awesome collection! The Skull purse looks like something straight out of Disney's film, Coco xD. And the chicken purse is cool looking! xD
LOL! now that you mention it, it really does xD 

omg the first day i brought that to work everyone just gave me a wtf look and asked WHY?! xD

That is an interesting collection.

I also have a collection things related to The War of the Worlds.

A list of what I have:
- The Original Book written by H.G. Wells in English
- The Dutch translation of the original book
- The 1938 Radio Play by Orson Welles
- The 1953 movie by George Pal
- Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds from 1978 (original vinyl Album and Double CD, which came out in 1989, and a Double CD from 1995 with four Bonus Tracks)
- Highlights from Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds (basically radio edits of every track on the album)
- The 1998 PC Game based on Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of the War of the Worlds (My favorite PC-Game of all time to date)
- The Complete War of the Worlds (a 2001 book containing both H.G. Well's original story and the script of Orson Welles' Radio Play
- The 2005 movie adaptation by Steven Spielberg starring Tom Cruise (worst movie adaptation imo)
- The Live on Stage DVD of the Musical Version in 2006
- The 2007 Remastered Collector's Edition of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version (Original album remastered in 5.1 surround sound + 1 CD with the best remixes, 3 CDs with various outtakes and 1 DVD about the 'Deconstruction' of the album, being info behind the tracks and as to how the album itself came to be)
- The 2009 Live Album of the Musical Version when it was performed live on tour in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- A USB stick based on the Martian Fighting Machine
- Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds - The New Generation from 2012 (with Liam Neeson as the Journalist, original version has Richard Burton)
- The Live on Stage of the New Generation album on Blu-Ray

Photo coming soon.

Z-Fighter said:

A list of what I have:
- Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds from 1978 (original vinyl Album and Double CD, which came out in 1989, and a Double CD from 1995 with four Bonus Tracks)
- Highlights from Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds (basically radio edits of every track on the album)
- The 1998 PC Game based on Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of the War of the Worlds (My favorite PC-Game of all time to date)
- The Complete War of the Worlds (a 2001 book containing both H.G. Well's original story and the script of Orson Welles' Radio Play
- The 2005 movie adaptation by Steven Spielberg starring Tom Cruise (worst movie adaptation imo)
- The 2007 Remastered Collector's Edition of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version (Original album remastered in 5.1 surround sound + 1 CD with the best remixes, 3 CDs with various outtakes and 1 DVD about the 'Deconstruction' of the album, being info behind the tracks and as to how the album itself came to be)
- The 2009 Live Album of the Musical Version when it was performed live on tour in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds - The New Generation from 2012 (with Liam Neeson as the Journalist, original version has Richard Burton)

Photo coming soon.

Wow!!!! That is a lot of War of the Worlds!!! Did you like the movie with tom cruise?

~Ai~ said:
Z-Fighter said:

A list of what I have:

Photo coming soon.

Wow!!!! That is a lot of War of the Worlds!!! Did you like the movie with tom cruise?

Actually, I don't. Sure, it has the interesting parts and references to the main story, but it didn't appeal to me that much compared to the 1953 movie for example. There were elements in it that really made me dislike the movie in general, not counting the things I missed from the source material by itself.

For me, the #1 adaptation of the main story is Jeff Wayne's Musical Version and I definitely recommend you give it a listen, whether it is the Original Album, the New Generation or both, that doesn't matter.

Here's a photo of my collection so far:

https://img00.deviantart.net/3c75/i/2017/265/2/9/war_of_the_worlds_collection_by_rt912-dbo6ycc.jpg

Z-Fighter said:
~Ai~ said:
Z-Fighter said:

A list of what I have:

Photo coming soon.

Actually, I don't. Sure, it has the interesting parts and references to the main story, but it didn't appeal to me that much compared to the 1953 movie for example. There were elements in it that really made me dislike the movie in general, not counting the things I missed from the source material by itself.

For me, the #1 adaptation of the main story is Jeff Wayne's Musical Version and I definitely recommend you give it a listen, whether it is the Original Album, the New Generation or both, that doesn't matter.

https://img00.deviantart.net/3c75/i/2017/265/2/9/war_of_the_worlds_collection_by_rt912-dbo6ycc.jpg
wow that is quite the collection! its so retro! I like it 
:high:

I used to collect manga.. but I don't really have that drive anymore.. though I will stay collecting the D.Gray-Man volumes no matter what. :quite:

~Ai~ said:
Z-Fighter said:
~Ai~ said:
Z-Fighter said:

A list of what I have:

Photo coming soon.

wow that is quite the collection! its so retro! I like it 
:high:

Thanks. There's a few things that aren't on there, but I plan to add it later, one of those things being a T-Shirt I bought at a live concert of the album I went to. :D

I primarily collect many things Pokemon-Related but I also secretly collect head pieces (Like headbands, bows, and hair clips) because I sometimes think up new things for using them. I also think they are very cute. xDD

ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:
I collect stickers because i'm too afraid to actually use them...  :katcry:

What kind of stickers? :maybe:
cute hello kitty and lisa frank stickers, plebian
mqdefault.jpg

I also have Neopets trading cards from 2004 happy meal toys

I love to collect snowglobes and I have a marble collection as well I started my collection when I was really little,though my mom started a porcelain doll collection every year she got me a collectible doll until I grew out of them :)

I have a growing pop/figurine collection. 

Also, a continually growing anime/anime-related pin collection. So far I have 19 pins, but at the con I'm going to next year, I ALWAYS go to Artist Alley on the last day and buy pins for my collection, mainly because on the last day, they have really good deals on pins just to get rid of 'em

I love this collection. It makes me think you're rich but I have a feeling most of these bills are not worth much today. The 10 billion dollar one seems a bit much. xDD Keep up the great collection ZF, you should try collecting coins too if you haven't already.

Recently I've been collecting pennies, trying to find out which one is the oldest I have. Currently, I have a penny that is from 1910. Not sure if it's worth much but I'm keeping it.

I actually have a collection of coins too, but banknotes/paper money holds my interest more. xD

Yes, the 10 billion dollar bills from Zimbabwe and the 10 billion and 500 billion ones from former Yugoslavia aren't worth much in terms of payment, but then again, both countries suffered from hyperinflation in the time those banknotes were in circulation. 

Zimbabwe was worse though; they had bills up to 100 TRILLION dollars, and back then, you had to pay about 550 MILLION Zimbabwean Dollars, just to buy a loaf of bread if it even was available, forcing the population to go abroad for it when that wasn't the case!

And you should definitely keep that 1910 coin you have; you should look it up on the net to see how much collectors are willing to pay for it.

Oof, reminds me of how Pre-WW2 Germany tried to pay back its debts by printing a ton of marks, but all it did was make their money worthless. This a beefy collection you got there! It may not worth much in terms of value, but that's a collection to be proud of!

Back
Top Bottom