Are you a collector?

Got some new additions to my banknote/paper money collection today:

iu8iTFu.jpg

New additions include banknotes from Zimbabwe (both the top note in the second column as well as the bottom half of the fourth column), a 1000 Peso note from Chile (left of the first column) a 2000 Dong note from Vietnam (third column, to the center), two notes from Ukraine (second and third note in the fourth column) and a note from Egypt (below the Ukranian notes, fourth column)

That looks awesome Z-Fighter! You're planning on collecting every single banknotes from every country? :thinking:

It is a possibility, but it all depends on the quality of the note itself as well as its year of issue. Notes which are still in circulation today or are of quite high quality or rarity tend to be quite expensive.

I am obviously a Pokemon collector but I also collect Pokemon cards on the side. xDD I don't have many (or any rare ones other than MAYBE 1)

Now that's a decent collection! Remind me, how do you get a hold of these monies anyways? Do you have a friend that send them to you?

I think I've now got a nail polish collection going! I only started accumulating more of them about 2 years ago (I buy them all at discount prices for the most part)
ZMRzNwJ.jpg

I'd be happy to give out the name of a polish if someone wants to have a bottle of their own :)

That looks pretty neat. Are you intending to get all various colors too?

Also, here's an updated pic of a selection of my banknote/paper money collection, got a bunch of new ones added to it.

2exVcVo.jpg

Z-Fighter said:
That looks pretty neat. Are you intending to get all various colors too?

Also, here's an updated pic of a selection of my banknote/paper money collection, got a bunch of new ones added to it.

2exVcVo.jpg
I don't much like yellow or orange nail polishes, so my collection probably will grow in terms of pastels, neutral shades, and mostly on the cooler end of the color spectrum. I'd love to get more cremes since glittery ones can be tedious to remove with acetone.

Your banknotes are so colorful! Where do you keep them so they don't get all wrinkled or mildewy?

I bought 2 more OPI nail polishes lol! As always, said bottles come from the shelves at TJ Maxx since my polish addiction would be unsustainable if I bought them at retail price lmfao.

Crawfishin' for a Compliment: a nice bright peach without going full neon, def a summer vibe
Crawfishin-For-A-Compliment-Up.jpg

And this one is from the 2020 Milan Collection, "This Color Hits all the High Notes".
2840c08687947098ebd28c04ffa488c0.jpg
I was actually nervous about it being crazy sheer but even with 1 coat I put on at the store I loved it and took it home. A lovely blue-tinted pearlescent that makes an excellent addition to my collection, especially since I can pair it with a lot of my dark blues for a Mermaid/Seapunk themed mani. It goes on pretty solid in 2 coats but perfect on top of a solid base color, I'm gonna have fun experimenting.

I'm also got a new Tokidoki figurine to add to my mini hoard! A Delicious Unicorno, bought it off Mercari for the exact retail price but it also helps that Alohacorno is a 'common'. I just love the Tropical aesthetics it gives off (but I also love snowcones)
Aloha_Corno_1.jpg

Too cute to resist really! It is only 3 inches tall though so the Unicorn herself is smaller than a regular series figure. But I like her a lot and she'll be my favorite among my collection

So yesterday I went back to the store which sells stamps, coins and banknotes for collectors and managed to gain some new banknotes (paper money) for my own collection, including THIS infamous gem:

20220522_002817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom