Anime that made you cry

Appelsider

Green Jacket
Website
twitter.com
Do you have one? Or if you don't, do you have one that made you really sad?
It doesn't even have to be a sad series, even one scene is just fine.

Clannad and Clannad: After Story made me cry. Especially After Story. The things that happen to Tomoya, Nagisa and Ushio are just heartbreaking.

Luxtra said:
Grave of the Fireflies.

This movie is beautiful and utterly depressing at the same time T_T

Oh god even thinking about this movie makes me nauseous.D:
I don't think I've ever cried this hard because of a series/movie in general.
(I've seen it like three times in the span of three days and cried everytime) But no way hose am I gonna try watching this again soon. xD

This thread makes me seem like a crybaby but i rarely cry watching stuff.. i only die on the inside :smile:

But episode 6 of Somali to Mori no Kamisama caught me off guard and I bet that if I wasnt actively trying not to  cry, i probably would have  :katcry:

A Silent Voice/Koe no Katachi, Violet Evergarden, Naruto Part 1 (yes it makes me cry!!!)... certain episodes of Soul Eater made me cry too but it isn't really a tearjerker I think

[align=center][video=youtube]

This scene right there. It hits me in the feels. The father just wanted a peaceful life and that's all. It reminded of my old man, hitting me too close to home.

ShineCero said:

This scene right there. It hits me in the feels. The father just wanted a peaceful life and that's all. It reminded of my old man, hitting me too close to home.

Damn, after watching that, kinda reminds me of another 'father' who also wanted a peaceful life. We should watch this together.  :thonk:

~ Z ~ said:
ShineCero said:

Damn, after watching that, kinda reminds me of another 'father' who also wanted a peaceful life. We should watch this together.  :thonk:

It's a pretty intense anime that verges on lots of historical facts, context and the sort. I think the mangaka did a good job on exploring these type of stories, and thankfully, no typical "trope/cliches" you often seen in your typical anime haha. We can definitely watch it together!!

Welp.. time to post in this thread again lmao  :katcry:

Straight up cried my eyes out because of ID:Invaded oh wow

Its turning into one of my favorite animes ever, its so so good.

I'm a mess after each and every episode of Fruits Basket and today wasnt any different either  :katsalute:

I swear Fruits Basket has got to be the best drama anime I've ever seen and this reboot is truly a godsend. Calling it just a shoujo anime does not do it justice at ALL.

Gugu's death from To Your Eternity. After the previous episodes have struck hard with the deaths, I've mentality prepared myself for whatever the evitable moment Gugu dies. And yet, I started bawling like a baby despite these preparations. I should've seen it coming since this is the same author as Silent Voice, but man, she knows how to tug your heartstrings :sob:

Back
Top Bottom