Aiya's Shop!

Got some new stuff for my facebook page, if you guys wanna see it. In case you don't wanna go to facebook/don't have one, here is some new stuff I made for the store!

eIoIDgn.png

A cute lil wolf and some rainbow hearts! 

4hPI4Qn.png

Some cool earrings I made! 

I am also in the process of making some smaller coasters. I'll post 'em when I'm done!

The smaller stuff usually doesn't take too long. On average, the stuff that's most recent only took about a half hour per 2 creations

A little update for everyone:

So, ah, if anyone's curious, I'm still making things out of perler beads to buy. I did have to shut down my FB page with 'em, but I still have all my pictures, so, if you're interested, Ran's Perler Beads is still open for business. I make magnets, earrings, coasters, or cute decorations for your room/house. I can DM anyone my pictures, or I make requests. I can also DM prices if anyone would like to buy any. I work through PayPal. Unfortunately, with the whole virus thing going on, I don't think I can ship internationally right now, but I think I'm still able to in the US. So, if yall are interested...

Depending on what's happening next month, I might commission another beads soon if you're still willing!

Back
Top Bottom