A Light in the dark RP

Lukas reached into the pile, grimmaced in absolute disgust, and pulled out a discharged energy crystal.

"What the hell... This kind of damage couldn't have been caused by slugs, so how was this spent..."

"Yea, they aren't common but some of the bases have had them, they can drain crystals even if they are in our structures... But they never do any real damage..."

Lukas was slowly regaining his bearings

"Lack there-of if you ask me, but couldn't really say... Lets just contact command I guess..."

Lukas unpacked a transceiver and aimed it towards their entry-way, the static it generated cleared up shortly thereafter

"You wanna do the honors?"

The commander came on the screen

"Did you find our lost base? Whats the situation?"

"I see, anything else to add?"

Lukas spoke "What do we know about the creatures of this planet?"

The commander pulled someone onto the screen, said something to them, then sent them away.
"You can ask the R&D head on that, anything you need to add before he gets here?"

"Not a problem there, you were the only ones who actually do anything"
The head of R&D walked into frame, and after a short conversation with the commander came to the front of the frame

Lukas spoke up
"What do we know about the monsters?"

"Well there hasn't been much to tell, we have tried to capture them but with minimal luck. We have seen that the different species of rock monsters seem to be simply just be material collecting around a few crystals. As far as for the slugs we havent actually managed to kill any of them for study, and the seem to be able to just escape any containment that we try to use so we really don't have much information for you. So is there anything else you need to ask me?"

"Permission denied, besides they are rarely targeted"

"What do we know of the crystals then?"

"Um... We haven't actually done any research on them, all we know is that they provide energy, and the monsters really like them."

[Monster hair? Is that supposed to be like a play on angel hair pasta?]

"Now Im very busy here and must get back to the lunch room so if you're done then I'll take my leave now"

The commander had a look of absolute dissapointment

[Good job bro XD]

The commander cleared his throat as the R&D head walked off screen for some unneeded R&R

"I don't know what to tell you, check the bodies for their tags at least, we need to make sure that there isn't anyone missing"

"I don't think they even count as corpses, just... bits..."

"Excuse me, but what do you mean 'bits'? Where are the bodies?"

Back
Top Bottom