Z-Fighter's Drawings

Here's another new drawing I made, featuring a brand new OC which I adopted from a friend.

5tCVTyX.png

New Android OC: Emera[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]

And here's a drawing I made for this year's Valentine's Day:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
ZAAJWvk.png
My Android OC Anne with a heart-shaped box.
[/font]

Another of my recent drawings:

kDuX1bZ.png

Here is a different view in regards to Brachi. This idea came to me while chatting with a friend on Discord, and could form a more interesting insight on Brachi's existence as a whole. So this drawing of Brachi staring in a broken mirror is what came out of it. It's meant to represent how she is an amalgamation of 14 different people, with each person having their own memories, both good and bad... in addition to her own... it's to symbolize that while she is a lot more stable in terms of fusion compared to Dragonball Multiverse's Vegito or Fused Zamasu, she still has to live with the influx of memories from each of her creators, the good times they've had, the horror's they've been through... and in turn it represents some the fears and insecurities Brachi herself has on top of her own, showing that she is FAR from perfect.

The mirror is broken up into 14 fragments, with on one side, 7 items that belongs to one half of her fusees, while the other side has 7 fragments with each a different fusee staring back as Brachi looks in the mirror. 

The art is a very nice indication of Brachi's full personalities. Like how shes looking into the mirror as well.  :agreed:

Thanks, I felt like this was an interesting way to explore the flipside of Brachi's existence as a whole, showing that while she is much more stable than Fused Zamasu or Dragonball Multiverse's incarnation of Vegito, Brachi isn't perfect either, having memories that are not her own as an individual, and partially through that having insecurities and her power acting as a double-edged sword at that.

You're very welcome. Shes definitely a sight to behold. A truly unique and tough woman that can get ya at any moment if shes angered.  :happy:

Here's some more of my recent works:

xFVduYw.png
Majin Tonika greeting Nuri and her sister Erin, altough Erin is a bit nervous as she has never seen a Majin before, with Nuri pitying her sister.

JfRCIPx.png
My latest OC: Majin Kalima.

Back
Top Bottom