What's new

Welcome to Cosmic City Crews!

Beyond Creativity

Your Last Meal

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
12,022
Location
cyberia cafe
Too casual for Boogaloo Life, too funsy for a serious subforum.

Premise: You have been notified that you have a certain amount of time left before dying. This could be any reason (not just being on Death Row  ;) ) and there's nothing you can do about it. But! You're allowed a last meal of any kind. So, what would your last meal be? It can be as big as a three-course meal, or just one plate.
 

Grey Star

Red Jacket
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
3,134
Location
Death's Door - Beyond the Gate
An overly copious amount of questionable animated materials.

I'd spread it out over three things. The first, spaghetti with my mother's tomato sauce, homemade meatballs, and the sausages she buys. Mix it in with sprinkle or shredded cheese, consume in the morning.

Second, linguini butter sauce with shrimp, parmesan thrown on top. Consume for lunch.

And in the evening, simple spaghetti and butter sauce again with crab thrown in.
 

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
8,081
Location
Nothingness
Grey Star said:
An overly copious amount of questionable animated materials.

I'd spread it out over three things. The first, spaghetti with my mother's tomato sauce, homemade meatballs, and the sausages she buys. Mix it in with sprinkle or shredded cheese, consume in the morning.

Second, linguini butter sauce with shrimp, parmesan thrown on top. Consume for lunch.

And in the evening, simple spaghetti and butter sauce again with crab thrown in.

Mom's Spaghetti :maybe:

I would place it as throughout the day like Grey did.

For Breakfast: Eggo Waffles. Like 10 of them. If I'm going to go out, I want a fuck ton of them.

For Lunch: Simple Pasta with Meatballs.

For Dinner: Grilled Crabs, Baked Shrimps, Lobster Tails, along with home-made Gumbo like my Mom makes it and to top it off, a nice set of lamb chops.
 

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
11,473
Location
The Cosmos~!
Alright, I got a few ideas about my final meal in different scenarios. Here's are just a few:

Terminal illness/out of my control: I would want my signature Dijon-Honey mustard salmon with a side of brown rice/quinoa and maybe mashed potatoes. I can die eating my favorite dish which happens to be one I 'perfected' from a recipe I found. 

Death Row: I would wish for Olive Garden's endless salad and Breadsticks because it'll be endless and therefore I will not be put to death since I still have more food on my way. They can't deny me my final meal, after all.   :maybe:
 

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
8,081
Location
Nothingness
~ Z ~ said:
Alright, I got a few ideas about my final meal in different scenarios. Here's are just a few:

Terminal illness/out of my control: I would want my signature Dijon-Honey mustard salmon with a side of brown rice/quinoa and maybe mashed potatoes. I can die eating my favorite dish which happens to be one I 'perfected' from a recipe I found. 

Death Row: I would wish for Olive Garden's endless salad and Breadsticks because it'll be endless and therefore I will not be put to death since I still have more food on my way. They can't deny me my final meal, after all.   :maybe:

What if you got full? :maybe:
 

Snowball Cay

Green Jacket
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
981
Location
Cavite, Philippines
Terminal illness - depends on what the doctor prescribed for me. Otherwise, as follows:

For breakfast - Quesillo with bonete ( bread and cheese) and the Amadeo coffee.
For lunch - Pancit pusit (squid noodles)
Dinner - Bulalo (beef shank soup) with rice.
 

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
11,473
Location
The Cosmos~!
ShineCero said:
~ Z ~ said:
Alright, I got a few ideas about my final meal in different scenarios. Here's are just a few:

Terminal illness/out of my control: I would want my signature Dijon-Honey mustard salmon with a side of brown rice/quinoa and maybe mashed potatoes. I can die eating my favorite dish which happens to be one I 'perfected' from a recipe I found. 

Death Row: I would wish for Olive Garden's endless salad and Breadsticks because it'll be endless and therefore I will not be put to death since I still have more food on my way. They can't deny me my final meal, after all.   :maybe:

What if you got full? :maybe:

I won't. I'll just eat it slowly and stall for time. I've cracked the code!

Another meal I would have on my final day would be my olive oil herb chicken with potatoes. I wish I can give you guys a taste of how I make this chicken. It's just amazing. It's so good that even my mother said it's good, and nothing impresses her. When you cook it JUST right, it's simply pure kino.  :goood:
 

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
8,081
Location
Nothingness
I think the last meal should have a nice desert too… like a home-bake vanilla cake with blue frosting.
 
Top Bottom