Your Favorite Game?

this is a tough one, i love fire emblem conquest/birth, okami and of course skyrim

I think Bloodborne is 
252.gif

I have a decent amount actually, but are my top ones:

1. Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds
I am a big fan of the War of the Worlds franchies and this PC Game, based on Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds, has really gotten my interest; not only can you play as the Humans defending Earth, but you can also actually play as the invading Martians, featuring not only the iconic Fighting Machines and the familiar Handling and Flying Machines, but also play with 9 other unique machines which fit with the overall design of the other three types. This PC Game is also a RTS Strategy with no actual set 'missions' per say; it is possible to lose a battle and STILL win the war.

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Where do I even BEGIN with this?! I was enthralled with the overall story and the smooth gameplay and, aside from a certain Temple, this one is quite flawless in my opinion. Thanks to an emulator, I've been able to play this game on my PC.

3. GTA San Andreas
While I am not that big of a fan of the GTA franchise as a whole, GTA San Andreas stood out to me because of the story and the ability to do the missions whenever you like, giving you as the player freedom to explore a whole state at your own leisure. 

4. Dragonball Xenoverse 2
While its predecessor did this too, this game has really given my wish to bring some of my DBZ OCs to life and have them actually associate with the Dragonball cast altogether. There are a few things that do annoy me at times, but for the rest the game is quite amazing to me. And the fact that someone is SCREWING with the Dragonball History as we know it is quite refreshing compared to the other Dragonball Games that are around for the most part.

5. Tyrian/Tyrian 2000
A classic shoot-em up game with high replay value because of the various game modes available (Full Story, Arcade, Super Arcade, Super Tyrian and 2-player Arcade) as well as the ability to customize your ship in-between levels, allowing you switch between ship type, front/rear/sidekick weapons, shields and energy generators whenever you like.

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits

It is a perfect JRPG game with beautiful cast of characters with a spectacular English dub (and that's saying a lot). Although the series isn't famous in a long run (since the next game after it quietly killed the franchise for a decade or so), it still holds up to this day in terms of gameplay, strategies and tactics.

The story is a deconstruction on JRPGs and included elements of segregation and its harmful effects, racism (between humans and Deimos) and the ideas of what's right or wrong. I think that anyone who is a fan of RPGs should give this one a try and it's only 14.99 on the Playstation store.

Fire Emblem Three Houses! The characters, the art, the music, the story everything about it was amazing.
I don't think anything else comes close to it! Fire Emblem is my favorite IP in general I think.
So glad it got the succes it deserves!

Lately I've been playing Super Mario Maker 2 and it gets crazy when you start playing Expert and Super Expert. I've made a couple levels of my own! One is based off a crane game and the others are puzzles.

I have played and loved Super Mario Maker 2. When you look past the troll levels and find the good ones, it's an absolutely insanely fun game!

Never had a favorite game, it was always games I liked but not a single one that was a clear favorite. But his year I finally found a game that stands above all others, Horizon Zero Dawn. Amazing game. Love almost everything about it. Great story, great game play, great world, great settings. It's almost perfect.

Been playing Genshin Impact since it released basically(I think I missed a day or two). It's an amazing game, really love it. Exploration, adventure, puzzles, interesting mechanics, amazing visuals, intriguing story. But is it enough to be my favorite? I don't know. It's hard for me to have an absolute favorite game. I only had one relatively recently, which is Horizon: Zero Dawn. Genshin Impact really is up there, it could take the spot but I'm not entirely sure yet.

I'll write up a list:

1. Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds
  2. Star Trek: New Worlds
  3. GTA San Andreas
  4. Dragonball Xenoverse 2
  5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  6. Rayman Redemption
  7. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  8. The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
  9. Symphony
  10. Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows
  11. Tyrian/Tyrian 2000
  12. Jazz Jackrabbit
  13. Deep Sleep Trilogy
  14. Epic Battle Fantasy 4
  15. Gemcraft: Frostborn Wrath

Pokemon Legends: Arceus

This game was a step on the right direction. It instantly became a timeless classic when I witnessed the end of the world state before the game comes to a close. That entire segment felt like a dream from the overall atmosphericchange to the change in music and alpha encounters. Alphas sealed the deal on having explore every nook and cranny. I hope gamefreak keeps making more Legends style games because this was truly a one of a kind experience for something related to pokemon. I beat it back in January this year and I still get goosebumps from the revalation of sky pillar and the surprise boss fight.

I'll hold this game dearly.

Attachments

• 20220130_211558.jpg
    20220130_211558.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220227_184647.jpg
    20220227_184647.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220205_225601.jpg
    20220205_225601.jpg
    911.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220210_230929.jpg