You are a Final Boss

Aiya

Blue Jacket
1. How many phases/forms would you have?

2. For each phase/form, your battle quote.

3. Your battle location.

4. For each phase/form, your battle music.

I have too many. I'll start with this one

Two Forms: Standard / Fury

Standard Form: Evil wins if the good does nothing. Are you capable of granting the good their first victory?

[align=center][video=youtube]

The battle will take place in the middle of the Great Plains. Once I reached half HP, I'll transformed, turning the Great Plains into a scorching battlefield, to represent the rage and sorrow deep within the heart.

Fury Form: Hatred. Violence. Ruin. Malice. Madness. Odium. Anger. Fury. The Addiction of Negative Emotions is overwhelming!

1. How many phases/forms would you have?

Probably only 1 (in this version.)

2. For each phase/form, your battle quote.

"Uhh... don't take this too seriously, that way, if you lose, you're not as mad."

3. Your battle location.

A white empty room.

4. For each phase/form, your battle music.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m9kiY7s1uI[/video]

1. Three. One of myself as a heroic antagonist, one of myself drawing on my power, and one of myself pushed to the absolute limit. And totally not because I had three songs I couldn't choose between.

2. "This is your story. But I'm the hero of it. And this is where your story ends." Grey Star, Ancient Hero.

"I'm more than just a hero. I'm the culmination of every story that I've come across. And those stories made me what I am!" Grey Star, Champion of the Dream.

"You've taken everything I had. You've taken everything I can throw at you. And one of our stories end here. You ended my family. I swear, with every ounce of my power, I will take you down, even if it kills me! Sacrificial Mark!" Grey Star, Umbra.

3. The Moon. My home, my training grounds, and where my power is the strongest.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Another one

Two Forms: Base / Destruction God

Base: I have a dream, where I'm with my family. You can make that dream true by giving me a worthy death.

The battle will take place in the middle of a rural town. Once I reached one HP, I will transformed into a mighty form. Blades will surround me as I tried my hardest to scream, but nothing comes out.

Destruction God: I wish for death, but the gods defy me. I want to scream, but I have no mouth. My mind cannot contained this chaos! I must scream!

Back
Top Bottom