Works in Progress

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
As the result of Sketchuary being the most successful event in terms of participation, I added a spin-off. Artwork Progression is essentially post all your WIP (Works in Progress) drawings in this thread, as similar of what we have done in Sketchaury. You don't need to post the final piece, but simply post anything you are working on and showcase your progression to the final piece if you're still working on it.

Let's encourage each other and motivated one another to further our drawing skills!

Did a quick sketch on this for No Heroes. I wanted to sketch out my own poses instead of relying on references. Still getting the hang of it, but hopefully I improved on it!

y2nC2IH.png

Spring break is here!! To celebrate, here's some past Panich sketches (I'll be posting some earlier ones on my art thread)

6qZLJ7A.png

1GUcZrx.png

Working on Todoroki Shouto to get used CSP and its interface!
D6anKSD.png

File might be big size 
Another
HNAijYX.png

negqPxB.png

Working on the Animal Crossing drawing for the creative challenge :thinking:

Working on another FE3H fanart hehe

8xzC3Uh.jpg

Yoo i think i might be on to something with painting right hereee :O

6dPg4y9.jpg

First sketch done for Simon Blackquill.. still need to doodle over it a 100 x more before actually moving to the lineart stage lol
mYPfSrq.jpg

Seems like im only doing wips nowadays xD cant settle on one character.. ill try to finish this one though!
ChcMEmL.jpg

Finally got time to make some art again! :wagh: Here's are some progress I'm working on! Hoping to get it done by today!!

HNRPGSn.png

PD9ILIP.png

yUTV3J0.png

Tower of God anime reminded me of how much i love the series, but back then there was no one to share art with so i never drew them! Time to change that hehe, so heres a WIP of Anak Zahard!
dWiJisQ.jpg

Wip, of Luke from tales of the Abyss.. I wonder if ill be able to finish this haha i wish i knew my own modus operandi when it comes to art  :katsob:
atgM3Yh.jpg

Woop woop, first main sketch and coloring test done, its another manga cover page redraw! I wish i had my own ideas but for now i need to rely on these  :sob: Now i need to figure out how to complete this drawing..
Its from Chainsaw Man
CpRVSNV.jpg

Last 6 fanarts challenge thingy im working on for now, maybe not the smartest thing to start with in a new art program  :confused:
sTBqE78.jpg

Back
Top Bottom