Who/What is your inspiration for drawing and writing?

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
Whom or what inspires you to create art (draw, write, etc)? For many people, a source of inspiration usually isn't limited to one specific thing; inspiration can be drawn from quite anywhere!

So what inspires you to create your kind of art craft? It's interesting to hear about where others draw inspiration to draw and the like. I like to think it also reveals a bit about someone's personality and their own interests/likes. :nod:

I don't want to go overboard with this topic, so I'll start with something that gotten me into drawing in the first place. I always have an urge to draw -- and it usually comes from a significant feeling I get from watching a show. Mostly when I feel excited and pump, I'll draw what I'm thinking of how I would react to this particular scene or how would a character of mines would respond in a situation like this. :kat: so I always weary of which content I'll watch, in order to determine if they gives me inspiration to draw out the things I'm feeling at the moment - and that feeling is energetic.

What inspires me is music. I can't really explain it too well but music makes me want to strive and actually do things. It's more of a mental thing that goes through me. Music specifically urges me to draw and exercise.

As for WHO inspires me, it's mostly Shine. I'm not saying this because we're dating but because, outside of our relationship, he opened my eyes to the world. Shine actually taught me about many points in history and things that I normally didn't learn. He actually inspired me to keep on trying and not really give a shit about what other people say. He showed me that even when people have flaws, it's not all about what's on the outside. He opened my eyes to reality and kinda took me out of a sort of fantasy world I lived in before we dated. Since then, I've always been so grateful to Shine.

Raw emotions. How something feels. Trying to capture that fledgling part of myself. Basically what all art is actually, lol.

I will admit Star Wars does bleed into my works a bit. As does the orignal Spiderman movie. Trying to show both the fantastic while having it be believable and human. Along with conflicting ideologies and the struggle of living up to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom