When the last time you've watched an anime?

LoopyPanda said:
I saw Goblin Slayer on Saturday... it was hella boring so I might just drop it and skip out on the other episodes

The anime is basically nearly its conclusion from the looks of it. It seems that the Goblin Lord Arc will be the last one since they're itching to make it the typical "he removes his helmet at last!" shtick.

Which... doesn't make sense considering that the Priestess should practically seen his face when he'd nearly died.

The last time I saw anime was months ago. Can't exactly say I'm too proud of that. Do trailers count? xDD

I've started watching SSS Gridman again... it's interesting to say nevertheless, given the revelation on the latest episodes.

Yesterday! Finished Irozuku Sekai no Ashita Kara and finally got around to finishing the latest Gintama arc from three seasons ago.

Yesterday. Just finished the last episode of Goblin Slayer; looks like it's getting a season two, so I assumed they're adapting the Light Novels now.

Just now watched the first episode of The Promised Neverland. This is gonna be awesome!!! Love the manga can't wait to see the first arc animated.

Ploep said:
Just now watched the first episode of The Promised Neverland. This is gonna be awesome!!! Love the manga can't wait to see the first arc animated.

Same! I thought the first episode was stunning and capture the "dark" feeling in the show. Let's hope it continues that dark feeling :wagh:

I finished Seven Deadly Sins around Friday, so I'm all caught up with the anime. I might watch the movie on Netflix, but apparently it may it may not be canonically chronological so I'll think about it.

But I watched some dubbed Mob Psycho yesterday, so I guess the last time was actually last night.

I watched episode 5 of Dororo today.... everyone in the Dororo community on tumblr cried with me over the last 10 minute
szs_despair.jpg

I saw Promised Neverland with Shine yesterday. I can say it's getting pretty crazy. My personal favorite character is Big Mama. B|

Back
Top Bottom