What's Your Mood?

Depressed. Missing my dad a lot.

My episode is flaring up again... I can't shake it off and it's eating up my mind. I can't take it.

What have I done to deserve it? Why feel good? Self Esteem is garbage, well, mine is. It's treated as so.

~ Z ~ said:
My episode is flaring up again... I can't shake it off and it's eating up my mind. I can't take it.

What have I done to deserve it? Why feel good? Self Esteem is garbage, well, mine is. It's treated as so.

I hope you feel better :hug:

~ Z ~ said:

At the very least, a bad day is just a bad day that is surviveable like other bad days from before. The next day is a clean slate and you won't have to deal with the last bad day ever again since no two days are ever identical.
So just have a day: eat, wear something comfy, and finish it up so the next day can arrive faster!

=========

As for me, the mood is just tired. I'm dead tired but also can't sleep because my brain is crammed to the brim with thought noise.

For some reason, I keep having thoughts of death in my mind. It always creep in my mind one way or another.

Depressed. Feels like the entire world is crashing down. Life is getting pretty worthless each day.

Back
Top Bottom