What's Your Favorite Drink?

i drink too much monster energy

(btw red bull is Normie fuel shame on all of you that drink it, rockstar/amp drinkers are acceptable and shout out to anyone that actually has venom energy)

My favorite kind of drink, would have to be Sunkist Orange. :goood: The problem with them (or with Orange soda in general) that having one won't cut it. You need to have at least two to satisfied your thirst.

I try to only drink water or tea. I love so many different flavors of tea. Here are some: green, Jasmine, orange spice, chai, hisbiscus, mint, cinnamon, pumpkin spice (with actual pumpkin), chamomile, and Earl Grey. I do sometimes have hot chocolate, sparkling apple cider, and root beer. (Thomas Kemper root beer, specifically.) Those are on special occasions, though.

This soda called Champagne Cola. It's not alcoholic btw. Idk why they call it champagne cola lol

Another thing I would drink is Powerade. Granted, it's been years since I had it due to a mishap in a toilet xD

56d9b132f798d8949b8b721baaa5feb0.jpg

So, there was this drink I had a while back by Minute Maid. I never had their brand before, but damn, they were definitely delicious.

On very rare occasions, I can drink some orange juice but you all know that I drink water religiously.

Back
Top Bottom