What Grinds Your Gears?

>"Why doesn't your friend like to hang out with us!? I mean, I don't care but I REALLY need to know!"
"They don't work a routine shift job and often aren't able to get enough sleep."
>"But they're just so unappreciative!"
"You haven't done a single thing for them besides make them feel like shit for having a life. They don't sit on their ass all day doing nothing. They need money for food and a roof over their head."
>"It wouldn't kill them to spare an hour or two with us!"
"They aren't obligated, and barely have time to sleep properly to get up at dawn to go work. Maybe you'd understand if you didn't sit on your ass all day doing unproductive things like whine about minor inconveniences."
>"God, why are you such a jerk!"

^conversations that go like this.

When people who use "tbh" all the damn time :wagh:

When things do a timed event, and you're the kind to never, EVER...   EVER   ...EV-ER never use anything that isnt passive or unlimited...

Why does blizzard have to make their events a limited time thing...

When you read an interesting premise in the beginning, but the execution and presentation suck ass.

Playing with young kids who like to rough house, but you are three times them in every way... How do you not accidentally murder them? They are soo tiny! I mean when I was that small I was frikkin fragile what the heck?!

People doing shit to get attention, good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom