What Did You Do Today?

Paid several bills, worked on a bit on my stories and practiced some head-drawings.

Did a lot of things done today. Finished 15 pages of Good Days draft and did some coding.  :bump:

Went to a job interview (via Zoom) for a position in Library Technician. I was so damn nervous (although they said they understood me clearly), but I don't think I landed the position since they were a bunch of questions I have no experience of :sob:

Worked all day (with training for the Receiving Clerk position). Came home, made dinner and worked on my drawings.

A lot of stuff!! Finished paperwork and drew some stuff. Need to update the forum and practice Xenforo.

Also interested in a one-off (maybe more if its popular around here!!) where spacetime is distorted in Dragon Ball, causing things that shouldn't happen, happened :thinking: Like Broly vs Broly, Zamasu appearing in Bebi Arc, etc.

Got the car washed, worked on the forum, and worked a little bit on my story. Now, I'm getting ready to sleep once I finished drafting this post for the roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom