What Did You Do Today?

My cat's name is mailbox, lmao.

Had some chinese, went shopping and bought a new litterbox, played minecraft nothing serious.

I just woke up, but I cleaned my room and made sure my dog is doing alright. Planning on checking Dad in the hospital and see how he's doing.

Went to a Japan Festival but meh not my thing xD got loads of japanese snacks there too..also not my thing x
Also went to a shopping centre.

Clean up after my relatives and boiled a bunch of pots with vinegar and water because they didn't get the memo that pasta-boilers aren't made for you to cook meat inside them -_-

giphy.gif

Had to deal with a slew of text messages from my mother demanding why I had the audacity to sleep past noon and go to bed at 1 in the morning, and staying angry despite saying I was watching a movie with my family. Sleeping at 1-3am and getting up at 12:30 is my summer sleep schedule,  and has nevee been an issue to my mother previously. But she spends her time finding any miniscule reason to scream at me lately, so i just stopped caring and trying to do anything right these days.

I vacuumed the kitchen, I'll probably mop it too.

I wanted to take my brother to the library on foot and maybe walk to the convenience store down the street, but got pissed off realizing that nobody left me the spare key to the house or the garage door beeper so I could open it later. So couldnt do that either to give him something to do besides watch grass grow.

So I'm probably not gonna have a good rest of the day knowing my mom's going to shit on me again with her newfound habit of making unspoken rules and responsibilities to abide to like I'm supposed to know (such as her suddenly having issue with me sleeping until 12:30pm when I have always been like this on the weekends to catch up for waking up early during the weekdays I'm not spending up until 3am, and suddenly extending a week-long grounding on my brother to "whenever your grandmother is released from rehab")

Oh, and I didn't do anything productive beyond that because I can't do anything if I'm angry/upset, so I'll most likely get shit on again for staying at home instead of wasting my days sitting in the corner of a room for 7 hours instead. Because that somehow is more exciting and productive than having personal space to be autonomous during daylight hours.

Oh, and someone drank all the milk. I have no idea where it went. But there's 2 gallons of orange juice and half a pound of pork rinds my uncle bought and left here. I don't consume either of these.

I threw out my aunt's cooking to spite her since she actively enjoys making remarks on things I do so my mom converts them from non-issues to "these are issues because other people have taken notice to shame me for even though i shouldn't care so much about how people who have failed to be good parents in the past are critiquing my way of parenting"

• Help I literally cannot stop playing Fire Emblem Three Houses!! I've never played this much hours in such a short amount of time 

Back
Top Bottom