What Did You Do Today?

Woke up, checked to see how my dad is doing, open some letters, talk to Shine, and get back on schedule.

• Doctor's appointment
  • Call some offices to reschedule appointments
  • Updated my planner to add tasks I want to get done tonight rather than tomorrow.
  • Ran errands
  • Drove and actually remembered the route without having to have my mom guide me down the roads (I have the worst memory imaginable for driving)
  • Finished half of the D.Va Nanocola challenge, all that's left is the Twitch rewards at the 6 and 8 hr tier

Finished off the rest of the forum with small changes here and there.

Helped out my dad, clean some things around the house and made a flyer for my mom's job.

Posting, working on Project Core (to fix some issues with the lightning/brightness and the sceditor)

Picked up my sister at 4:30 AM (after only getting an hour sleep), cleaned the backyard at 5:30 AM, then get two hours of sleep before taking my cousin to school, picked up breakfast for my dad and sister, then got a few moments rest before being dragged out again for the 50th times. 

I could go on and on about my day, but that day is over.... (inb4 it happens tomorrow).

Back
Top Bottom