What Did You Do Today?

Woke up late, because we might have had someone try to break in late last night. Did a little catching up on things during the day. Ate out at a fancy restaurant for dinner. My dad had a gift card for that restaurant that was given to her after a presentation she did at a medical assistants' meeting. It's usually quite expensive, and I've only been there once, years ago. Got their smoked salmon linguine. Using the gift card and without the tip, it ended up being just $6. That's for 2 people. Pretty good. After that, went grocery shopping.

61563703.jpg

Woke up really early. Had an early appointment with my gastroenterologist. Ended up having a surprise sigmoidoscopy right afterwards. (If I was like the average healthy person, I'd be way too young for one.) Went to IHOP right afterwards for lunch and to have some form of comfort food. After that, I did my annual Pesach (or Passover) shopping. There's an amazing QFC over there that has a huge selection of regular kosher and kosher for Pesach products. Things you can't find anywhere else in the region. The holiday starts the night of the 22nd, so there's not that much time to prepare. (It's an 8-day holiday, and there are special dietary restrictions.) I still feel woozy from the sedative they gave me this morning. It's semi-late at night now.

Woke up pretty early and did some posting on Boogaloo before heading off to school - need to finished that homework though :wagh:

Back
Top Bottom