What are your most memorable dreams?

Appelsider

Green Jacket
Website
twitter.com
Everybody dreams from time to time, eventhough you forget most of them as soon as you wake up. But there are always some exceptions.

So what kind of weird/funny/nice/scary dreams can you remember? :D
And also, do you write your dreams down so that you dont forget them?

My most memorable dreams are all nightmares -_- I remember dreaming that our house exploded, burned down or simply disappeared. I also remember a dream where I was trapped in a huge maze (kind of like the one in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). Another time I dreamed of a corpse being found in our garden and a "murder mystery" unfolding at our home because of it...

I never remember the nice dreams - at least not long enough to note them down or tell others about them.

The dreams that I can never forget are the ones ALWAYS involving Dinosaurs. I kid you not, I always have a bad dream when it comes to dinosaurs and I can't understand why. The dreams always consist of them trying to eat/kill me and I guess I would have a normal reaction if I was present with a T-rex. Absolute fear. There was one dream in specific that I was in a truck driving away from a T-Rex with about 7 other people.

What freaks me out is that the T-Rex is so realistic looking and I feel genuine fear in my dream. Even when I wake up, my heart is beating like crazy and I'm sweating. From there, I refuse to go back to sleep because when I do, the dream repeats! D:

These are my nightmares, the true ones that wake me up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Ironically, I love dinosaurs, so I don't understand why I have nightmares like this. :/

Luxtra said:
My most memorable dreams are all nightmares -_- I remember dreaming that our house exploded, burned down or simply disappeared. I also remember a dream where I was trapped in a huge maze (kind of like the one in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). Another time I dreamed of a corpse being found in our garden and a "murder mystery" unfolding at our home because of it...

I never remember the nice dreams - at least not long enough to note them down or tell others about them.

This. Seriously, the only dreams that I can even remembered are constantly plagued by nightmares left and right xD. It usually end up me being killed in some fashion or another, due to extreme situation like fighting an alien race and the sort. Or straight up night terrors :wagh:

Some of my most memorable dreams always involve Shine in some way. I had a dream when he proposed to me and I still think about it to this day. I hope it'll come true one day! >///<

~ Z ~ said:
Some of my most memorable dreams always involve Shine in some way. I had a dream when he proposed to me and I still think about it to this day. I hope it'll come true one day! >///<

that's ghey

There was a dream where I suddenly got the power of super speed - I instantly use it to become a trouble maker and mess around with friends by pranking them B|

stfu shine jk ily

I had a weird dream about a movie I saw a while ago called Beast of No Nation. But replace the main character with my two characters: Lotus and Jaz, and add Kire. It was almost following the movie point for point. BAsically, if you see the movie, you'd know my dream.

The other day I had a weird dream about going down to my middle school's basement passage that was in the gym (there isn't one irl) and seeing it full of spiders!

I hate spiders so I woke up with a terrible feeling. Lol

I had a dream with my being in the same universe as Danny Phantom or something but I had special ghost powers myself. From there, I had to help out Saitama from OPM. The dream itself is really fuzzy but apparently Saitama was in the same class as I was.

I have this one memory of a dream that I had when I was younger where I was in a canoe and a river and that river led me into a waterfall and I remember looking up and seeing a bridge directly above me and for some reason, there was this one Sesame Street character Muppet that was just sitting up there and he'd caught me looking up at him and he had the most feral look in his eyes and I remember feeling so scared. Then it reached the point where the canoe I was in was reaching the part of the waterfall that basically runs down, but there were a couple of rocks just before it and there Muppet was, just starting me down and as I got closer he looked like he was about ready to jump and then the next thing I knew, right before I was about to fall down the waterfall he just straight up jumped at me like he was out to kill me and then I woke up. :argh:

Lmao, I remember I had a dream about Naruto, Gordon Ramsay and Re:Zero all at once, in the middle of the ocean in big ass ships. Premise? We have to beat the enemy by out-cooking them so we can fly our ships to the next moon and beat the next enemy there. It was straight-up confusing as hell :joy:

Back
Top Bottom