What are your Hobbies?

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
We all have time (for the most part, at least) so we choose many different ways to spend it. We all have at least one hobby we do on our spare time. Hobbies such as reading, drawing, gardening, exercising, etc, but what about you? What do you do for a hobby and how often do you get to do it? Why do you do this hobby and how long have you been doing this certain hobby? Let us know here in Boogaloo!

4921382-one+punch+man+saitama+wow+these+people+need+a+hobby.png

Artwork by Yusuke Murata and ONE​

I've several. I enjoy drawing as a hobby, especially it is my most passionate hobby. Whenever I get stressed or feeling out of it, I tend to draw it out and enjoy the work I out into it - and redraw it again and again until I'm satisfied with the results. :pimp:

I truly enjoy drawing and (surprisingly) singing/humming on my spare time. I obviously like to draw my characters and my lovely story because I just have such a love for my story, it's ridiculous. As for singing and humming, I always do it when I'm alone because I'm way to embarrassed to let other people hear me. I think I'm a horrible singer (Because someone heard me and said to get better) so I made a vow to never sing in front of anyone.

The only one who EVER heard me sing WILLINGLY was Shine and I was so bashful about it that I messed up a lot and I sounded very mono tuned. Let's just say I wasn't as motivated as I usually sing when I'm alone. Since then, I've been even more reclusive about singing in public.

Drawing (shocker), writing, playing different games (mainly Pokemon that makes me focus), listening/playing music, and reading books and manga.

I kind of daydream things out before I draw or write them. Unfortunately I never write them out so much of it goes forgotten in writing.

I also consider day dreaming a hobby. I do that so much and in places I shouldn't be day dreaming. Sometimes I feel like I lack focus but it mostly happens when I listen to music. I use the music to, in a sense, create a scene in my head.

It seems that I've picked a hobby of collecting Pokemon cards. Ironically I used to have hundreds upon hundreds of cards when I was a child, but gave them up. Should have save it :wagh:

On rare occasions, I play games on my Sega Genesis. It still pretty much works like the day I got it. I read a lot lately. I love taking pics of food I get at restaurants or dinners I've made from scratch. I usually walk a lot. Although, since I haven't been feeling well physically, I haven't had the motivation for it. Usually it's 4 miles a day. I split that into 2 walks. I would love to get it to 6 miles or 3 of those walks, though. I play my clarinet. I've been playing it for most of my life. It's like an extension of me, and when I don't play, it feels like I'm missing something. Or, like I have an itch I can't scratch. I also draw. I sometimes color in a coloring book that has designs that were created by a tattoo artist. They look cool.

ShineCero said:
It seems that I've picked a hobby of collecting Pokemon cards. Ironically I used to have hundreds upon hundreds of cards when I was a child, but gave them up. Should have save it :wagh:

YOU GOT THAT FROM ME YOU SKRUB.

On a side note, I truly enjoy to daydream especially with music in the background. I've been doing it so much lately to where I think it might not be healthy. ^^;

Eruner said:
anzu2snow said:
I play my clarinet. I've been playing it for most of my life. It's like an extension of me, and when I don't play, it feels like I'm missing something. Or, like I have an itch I can't scratch.
I play on clarinet too, but only once a week. Lastly I played "When mom isn't home" music.

I was being serious about actually playing the instrument. Kind of low to joke like that about something that someone is passionate about. Sounds really dirty. If you weren't joking, what kind of music would you not want your mom hearing? By the way, I play Irish tunes, Mozart, klezmer, jazz, and classical music in general.

no, no, no, I was not making a fun of you, there is really a catchy video on youtube called "when mom isnt home" and it can be played on clarinet too.

[video=youtube]

I just said that I also play on clarinet and this was the last thing I played on it.

Although my hobby is to troll people, but this time I'm serious -_-   :disappointed:

Eruner said:
no, no, no, I was not making a fun of you, there is really a catchy video on youtube called "when mom isnt home" and it can be played on clarinet too.

[video=youtube]

I just said that I also play on clarinet and this was the last thing I played on it.

Although my hobby is to troll people, but this time I'm serious -_-   :disappointed:

Oh, well, that's cool. :) I wasn't sure if you were trolling or not...Nice! Another fellow clarinetist! I think I've seen that before, but it'd be interesting to hear on clarinet. It's pretty funny.

As of now, I am currently making a hobby of drawing my story, Red Spade. I just wish I wasn't always busy so I can actually work on it.

~ Z ~ said:
ShineCero said:

YOU GOT THAT FROM ME YOU SKRUB.

On a side note, I truly enjoy to daydream especially with music in the background. I've been doing it so much lately to where I think it might not be healthy. ^^;

I don't think Daydreams are hobbies :maybe:

Ironically, I use to own hundreds of Pokemon Cards, but I gave them away to a friend (sorta..?). Now I regret doing that xD

A hobby I'm actually recently doing is some exercise! I got a treadmill and I've been using it to walk and 'roleplay' while I listen to my music. I roleplay the current roleplays I'm in or just some scenes with my characters. I love this because I feel like when I walk, it stimulates my brain. I can't say I've lost a lot of weight but I've currently lost about 4 pounds.

Don't know if this is considered an hobby, but I'm starting to pick up on web-designing and experimenting changes I can do :p

A new hobby of mine is perfecting my already bad cooking skills. I may not cook good but I guess practice makes perfect. I made a video of me getting burned by just cooking some chicken... so yeah, I have a LOT of room for improvement. xDD

video games and shopping are my main  :teehee: i guess drinking and smoking are my secondary  :s

Picked up a interesting hobby of collecting Dragon Ball Heroes Card :wagh:

Back
Top Bottom