What are you eating?

Had my first 'chametz' meal for dinner. (Breaking the Passover dietary laws slightly early. The holiday technically ends tomorrow night, but I couldn't stand it much longer.) Had challah (Yay! Bread! :D), rotisserie chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, and grape juice. Had marionberry pie (also has chametz!) for dessert. Good stuff.

anzu2snow said:
ShineCero said:
anzu2snow said:
Just recently finished our family's Passover seder. I made and ate a lot of food. Parsley with saltwater, matzah, charoset, horseradish on matzah, gefilte fish, hard boiled egg, matzah ball soup, garlic chicken (used a dressing as a sauce), Passover popovers, Passover angel food cake with a chocolate glaze, chocolate covered orange peels, a chocolate macaroon, and a fruit jelly. Had sparkling grape juice to drink with it.

That sounds like a meal right there! I wished I didn't have my temporary tooth. It's hard to eat on the other side with a cracked tooth :wagh:
Yeah, I was so full afterwards. I was worried there wouldn't be enough stuff. That sucks about your tooth! I know it's not the same, but that kind of reminds me of when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. It was hard to eat much for a while.

I just had gefilte fish, a 'graham' cracker, and water for a snack. The graham crackers aren't really graham crackers, since they're kosher for Passover. They're shaped like them, though. Tastes more like a honey and cinnamon cookie. Very good. First time having it. Going to another seder at a friends' place tonight. Yay! More food!

Oh trust me, I know that feeling. I always have a bad experience with Dentists, they always ended up messing my teeth around one way or another. Now, I'm going to lose another tooth behind their improper decision :wagh:

I had grits and eggs for breakfast - although it's not a steak or hamburger (I tried to eat it.. but cracked teeth and all), it was very tasty :)

A heated pretzel bun, provolone, and 'zesty garlic' dressing sandwich for dinner. Along with some water. A big slice of the Passover angel food cake for dessert. (Trying to finish it off. One more slice left...)

Back
Top Bottom