Anime/Manga You're Watching/Reading?

Decided to reread Smokin' Parade after reading news that it's apparently finishing its last arc of writing... and I came to find out more chapters were released in english, so I'm bingeing it...

Also reading Umineko EP2 manga, finished Higurashi massacre arc... bruh...

I'm currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho (dubbed for the sake of my multitasking), Tokyo Ghoul, and Dragonball all on Hulu. When I can anyway. And for nights I'm bored, I put on the Higurashi anime but so far Hulu only has the episodes by DEEN. So I'm watching the worst one! But it's nice to keep my brain fresh while I'm peeping the VNs for extra info that wasn't in the manga.

Caught up to 3 episodes of Fruits Basket , and oh boy my tearducts were NOT prepared for that  :katsob: :katsob: :katsob:

Uzaki anime since everyone and their mother was acting like this was a bane of someone's existence. It's pretty mediocre at best, and the comedy is really a hit and miss. Though, I do get the symbolism behind the eyes. Uzaki has large eyes (filled with life) compared to Sakurai(?)'s small eyes, who doesn't seems much further and contend with what he has now. 

One thing I'll say tho, it quite aggravating to see artists being all "I fixed her design"; pretty damn disrespectful to the actual artist. Don't like the anime/manga? Fine. Skip it and watch something else. Don't disrespect actual artists by claiming you fixed it (especially when most of them are some over-the-mill tumblr trash art) lol.

Newest ep of Munou na Nana, this anime is basically Among Us from the perspective of the impostor but with superpowers, I love it xD
It has really good cliffhangers every episode aaah

Started reading Platinum End per Ploep's suggestion, and my god, what have you done to me... 14 chapters in and I'm dreading the slog :sob:

Boring plot, boring characters except for one and everything is just awful. I never read a lick of Death Note nor watched any of the clips, but if this is the best they can... oof.

Back
Top Bottom