TYTANIA CHRONICLES -- SAGA ONE: THE GREAT TRIALS

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com

RULES FOR THE ROLEPLAY:
1. For the sake of convenience and to save everyone from confusion, please play only up to two characters at a time! (since everyone can have up to 6 characters). Please mark which character you're playing if they're not in the same situation! E.G. if I'm playing Vegeta and Piccolo, in two different situations, this will be how it's formatted:

[VEGETA] 

Trying to hold back his laughter at seeing his cousin looking absolutely ridiculous, he looked the other way, trying his best to stifle a guffaw. Whatever Broly's aunt had just sent him, it was.... well it wasn't actually hideous, per se, but Broly and bear fur coats do not make great combinations. 

"You look --" He couldn't help but snort. "You look terrible!"

----

[PICCOLO] 

And just like that, his mood dropped dramatically. How could anyone say such a thing about the Knights? And so openly too? "Don't say things that you don't know for sure," he snarled.

And if the two characters are in the same situation, this is how it needs to be formatted: 

With a groan, Vegeta felt himself lifted up, and shook his head. How embarrassing -- face first on the floor because of... what did cause him to fall anyway? He looked around, still reeling from the pain, and saw his gunblade on the floor, a prime spot for one to be caught unawares and... 

"You really tripped on this thing?" Broly asked, slightly amused as he helped pick up the offending weapon. "I thought you were a little more meticulous than that?"

"Shut up, Broly," Vegeta grunted, getting on his feet. "Thank you, General." Carefully dusting himself off, he took his weapon back from his cousin. "Now then," he said, looking at both of them coolly as if nothing that happened just now actually happened, "what's the agenda for this morning?"

(In this example, the blue bolded dialogue indicates Vegeta and green bolded dialogue indicates Broly. When both the characters you are playing are in the same situation, this is how it should be written!)

2. Don't try changing the background story already in place. 

3. No godmodding/auto.

4. Please keep it safe for work

5. Observe all of Boogaloo's basic rules

6. Basic grammar is not compulsory, but appreciated so that everyone can understand!

7. Don't worry so much about post length -- one-liners are okay in most situations, especially if nothing of importance is happening. However try to match your reply's post length whenever you can! This is not a hard rule though so don't worry about this so much. Just have fun writing!

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is an upcoming comic version of Tytania Chronicles, but none of it will affect the roleplay in any way. With this in mind, don't come complaining to me if the roleplay storyline doesn't seem to tally with the fanfic storyline, and vice versa. 

TYTANIA CHRONICLES
SAGA ONE: THE GREAT TRIALS

In the beginning, the universe was divided into thirteen. 

Each of these thirteen universes had an overseer, an all-powerful being known -- to the people, anyway -- as Gods of Destruction, and paired with a personal angel who has the power to undo any destruction caused by their masters. The thirteen universes do not intersect with each other, nor do they know of the others' presence, except the Gods of Destruction and the angels. Governing these "gods" was an all-powerful being, the Master, that creates as well as destroys; it is not known who this omniscient being is, but it was said they are the one who created the Gods of Destruction, as well as many other godlike beings to govern each universe and ensure the course of their time runs smoothly.

However, one day, a terrible evil, more powerful than all the Gods of Destruction combined, began devouring each and every one of the thirteen universes. It devoured the Gods, each of them meeting their demise in the hands of the creature, until it came to one last universe, the universe that belonged to the god Beerus. Fighting together with Beerus was the universe's greatest hero, a man with a pure heart and an almost infinite power. Together, the two old friends faced the monstrous evil, in an attempt to keep their universe from being lost forever.

It was said the battle between Beerus, the hero and the great evil lasted for thousands of light years, until one day the evil was finally sealed away, keeping the last universe safe. However, the destruction caused by the battle was too great -- almost nothing was left of the universe, not even in its afterlife. The hero, heartbroken at this destruction, asked Beerus and his Master for one last request: that the universe was restored, and that the light in his heart be used to ensure everyone, including his enemies, were reborn as good people. With sadness in his eyes and with final goodbyes said, the god Beerus destroyed the hero until only his heart, pure and filled with light, remained, and with this heart, the Master restored the universe, bringing all creation back to life, and rebuilt everything anew. 

It is the world we live in today, and we owe much to the hero and the god Beerus. However, such a terrible evil would surely resurface again, and so we must always strive to repent & give our lives and souls to the good of the universe, for if we don't, the evil will surely return again. We are the last legacy of the Universe, and we must ensure that this universe is protected for all eternity. 

-- from the writings of Vegeta the 1st, First King of Tytania, 13th Year of the Zeal

The light of the morning sun had barely poured into his room when he woke up, bright and early as usual. Letting out a hefty yawn and stretched his arms, the prince got up, eyes bleary and thoughts still half in dreamland. Groggily, he turned to open the windows at the side of his bed, letting the morning rays stream into the large bedroom.​

Vegeta had an awful night of sleep the night before. He had such strange dreams last night, and the nights before as well. Floating in an endless void by himself, everything dark. He shouted for someone but no sound could be heard from his mouth. And then -- hard to breathe. Gasping desperately for air --- will he die here? All by himself? And when it was almost dark...there, before him, a light so bright, and then.... a hand reaches out to him...

He shook his head. "Same dream again..."​

[Nappa]

Suddenly there was a pounding on the door of the Prince's bedroom. A loud, raspy voice of a middle aged man came through. He sounded displeased somehow.

"Prince Vegeta! You better open this damn door right now. Or I'm inviting myself in!"

@"Raditzthehairball"

[VEGETA]

The loud knock on the door followed by a highly familiar gruff voice jolted him from half-sleep. "Huh --- wha --?" he said, startled. Oh no, if Nappa was already knocking on the door, that could only mean one thing: he overslept. Again. And running late for morning training. 

Quickly Vegeta got up from his bed, scrambling for a T-shirt and track bottoms. Better be quick before Nappa starts ramming headfirst into his room! "WAIT -- GIVE ME A SECOND I'M ALMOST -- !!"

[BROLY] 

The morning was a good one, he mused -- the usual pre-dawn tinkering in the workshop, followed by a hearty breakfast of three different kinds of sandwiches and hot coffee, and now he was already within the halls of the royal suites, hoping to catch Vegeta still asleep and maybe running late for the morning training, like he always had. If Nappa wasn't already there, he probably would have crept in & started playing some off-key kazoo rendition of the national anthem directly into Vegeta's ear -- and that was precisely the plan he had when he saw that someone was already in front of Vegeta's door. Oh, Nappa already beat him to it. The early morning kazoo performance would have to wait. 

"Morning, Nappa!" he greeted. "Is Vegeta still asleep?"

[Paimon]

Aaah, finally in Tytania! It had taken Paimon a little longer than expected to get here (as he travelled into the wrong direction once...) but now he finally arrived! The young man looked around on the big market he was standing on at the moment, in the middle of the saiyan kingdom's city. He felt a little bit nervous, being here without his parents for the first time, but mostly he was just curious about what would happen from now on.

Paimon had travelled here for once reason only - the tournament, The Great Trials! This obviously was a great deal along with the Millenia celebration, so the city was packed with foreigners and visitors, tourists. Paimon was here to not just watch though - he wanted to participate!
He didn't even finish his monsterhunter school yet and only had a limited license, but that still was enough to get jobs every here and there sometimes. He might not be as talented as his father and mother, but Paimon was determined to try and become one of the 13 champions - and show everyone that he had it in him to be a strong hero!

Now... he just had to find the registration first. Oh god, and he was hungry again. Oof.

@"Elio"

[NAPPA]

The bald man stopped hitting the door when he heard the prince's respond from within. He stood still with his fist still raised, then grunted with a frown.

"I knew it..." Muttered Nappa. Vegeta was just sleeping in as always. He made a note in his mind that later he would give the lazy brat a real tough training to make up for the lost time as punishment. Just as he lowered his hand, there was a familiar voice greeting him from behind. The General turned and saw Paragus's son behind him.

"Morning." He returned the greeting, still not any happier. "Nah, he just woke up. BUT IF HE'S NOT SHOWING HIS FACE IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS I'D GLADLY PUT HIM BACK TO SLEEP." The last bit he raised his voice so Vegeta could hear it.

========

@"Frankychan1"

[HADRIANA]

It had been the second day she had been in this saiyan kingdom. Hadriana had learned a few things already. One: She liked the temperature here, and second: The people? Not so much. For someone who was raised to eat like a princess, she just couldn't stand watching these monkey-tailed people stuffing their faces.

The half-Dragovian tried her best to ignore the people eating rudely  in one of the stores her and focused on her parents instead. But even that was getting hard to bear...

"Come on, open up~" Her mother giggled as she fed her dad some of her food they had bought from a vendor along the way. Her father had to lean down to take a bite since he was so much taller than her. The two of them continued walking ahead, acting all lovey-dovey. It was actually really cute to see them still in love after so many years of marriage, but sure was boring to have nothing to do and no one to talk to.

She yawned, then turned to wander off alone. She had no fear of getting lost, seeing her dad could sniff her out anytime. Hm... Maybe she could go find somewhere to practice her moves. A day without practicing and she already felt so stiff. Saiyans were fight-enthusiast so she bet there would be lots of training ground here.

@Raditzthehairball

[Paimon]

Paimon had wandered around a little, trying to get any hint on where to find the registration for the tournament without actually asking someone. He might be a little bit socially awkward in a new surrounding...
Suddenly the young man startled up from his searching state as someone that walked past him caught his attention. At very first his monsterhunter senses went through the roof because he spotted horns, a scaled tail and his trained nose picked up the scent of a lizard - but as soon as Paimon turned around to look at that person again, he just saw a Dragovian. Oh god... no need to freak out over something like this, Dragovians were accepted members of society by now!!
The young hunter felt a little bad for his quick assumptions of spotting a monster and rubbed his temples, then he noticed the obviously warrior-like stance this female had. She looked strong indeed... was she here for the tournament too?
Why not as her for the registration then?

"Uhm miss? Excuse me!", Paimon said a little louder and jogged after the Dragovian woman, seeing her turn around to him. "Sorry to bother you, but can you tell me where I can registrate for the tournament?"

@"Raditzthehairball"

[VEGETA]

Oh god he knew who the other voice belonged to was out there. BROLY. Why is he here of all times? Granted, Broly has been much earlier than him many times already, this shouldn't surprise him -- but still, that and knowing the consequences of being late made him panic just a bit more. 

Nappa's 10-second timeframe wasn't helping in the slightest, either. 

"HOLD ON A SECOND I'M ALMOST -- ALMOST DO-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH" And THUD goes the prince.

[BROLY]

Broly could hear a soft "thud" from the door. He took a glance at the General. "Should we just break the door open?"

@"Elio"

[NAPPA]

Nappa listened to the frantic sounds behind the door for a few seconds then sighed. He turned around to hold the door handle, shaking it a little, then pushed in. With a loud cracking sound the door broke from its frame.

He stepped inside the prince's chamber and was greeted with the scene of Vegeta on the floor. What an unfitting sight for the Prince of all Saiyans... The tall man picked Vegeta up to his feet by grabbing on one of his shoulder and pulled him up with pure strength.

"Seriously Vegeta..." He shook his head.

=========

@Frankychan1

[HADRIANA]

The dragon girl stopped walking to look at a jewelry stand on the way, just to see if there was any she could get her parents. Her tail moving calmly, brushing on the ground a few times. As she started walking again, the girl heard someone's calling and turned around.

Behind her was a young man, probably around her age, She didn't care to take notice of his feature really, because he appeared to be just a peasant. Hadriana was about to tell him he had better leave her be, but then she heard the question and couldn't hold back a snort.

"Pfft... You? Tournament?" Laughed Hadriana with one hand on her mouth. "Is this a joke?"  As her laughter ceased, her expression got a little threatening, with her eye-brows furrowed and a mean smirk. "You don't look like you can survive a few minutes in the Trials. Piss off, peasant."

@"Raditzthehairball"

With a groan, Vegeta felt himself lifted up, and shook his head. How embarrassing -- face first on the floor because of... what did cause him to fall anyway? He looked around, still reeling from the pain, and saw his gunblade on the floor, a prime spot for one to be caught unawares and... 

"You really tripped on this thing?" Broly asked, slightly amused as he helped pick up the offending weapon. "I thought you were a little more meticulous than that?"

"Shut up, Broly," Vegeta grunted, getting on his feet. "Thank you, General." Carefully dusting himself off, he took his weapon back from his cousin. "Now then," he said, looking at both of them coolly as if nothing that happened just now actually happened, "what's the agenda for this morning?"

@Raditzthehairball

[Paimon]

Paimon thought he'd swallow his tongue in pure surprise when the girl answered him in such a... MEAN way!! What the hell?! She was talking to him as if she'd be some kinda royalty - which she obviously wasn't. The young man's usually so gentle stare got grimdark a second later and he gave her a warning growl.

"Excuse me?! Get off your high horse you little shit.", the hunter angrily snarled at the girl, not hesitating to insult her back. "Whatever it is that makes you hold your oversized nose so high, you better don't look down on me!"
A daring grin showed up on Paimon's face as he chuckled.
"I kill people like you before breakfast."

Well, he wouldn't get any directions from her at least. So be it.

@"Elio"

[NAPPA]

Nappa grinned dangerously with one of his eyes twitching and an angry vein throbbing on his bald head. "I thought you'd never ask, Prince Vegeta."

He pushed the much smaller saiyan toward the door. "Get to the training ground. You will be making up for the time you lost." He then turned to Brolly. "Want to join, boy?"

@"Frankychan1"

[HADRIANA]

Oh hoh hoh... Such big talk for a guy who looked so ordinary.

Hadriana snorted again, clearly showing she wasn't buying any of his crap.  Now that she looked with some more attention, his clothing kind of remind her of a hunter. Maybe he wasn't bluffing about killing, but to actually be talking about killing a Dragovian? Too ambitious for his own good...

"Are you sure you shouldn't be a comedian?" Said the dragon teen with a threatening grin then howled with laughter. The people around them seemed to have taken notice and were gathering around the two teens eagerly. Of course... Saiyan loved fighting as far as she heard. Not that she had any complain.

Hadriana moved her hand behind her back and took out a capsule. She pressed the button, and with a pop, the piece of technology became a full length scythe that was taller than her.

"Think you can kill me? I'd like to see you f*cking try." Jerking her chin up provokingly, she gave him a toothy grin, showing off her sharp teeth.

[size=small]@[/size][size=small]Raditzthehairball[/size]

[Paimon]

The young hunter let out a loud snort of annoyance when she still didn't seem to take him serious - something that made his anger boil up slowly. He hated to be disrespected, treated like a little kid... why did the first person he ran into here in Tytania have to be such a stupid girl?! This sure was a bad sign or something.
Paimon wasn't going to back away though. The girl made a scythe appear from one of the well known capsules and obviously threatened Paimon for real now, so he better got serious as well. With a swift movement he grabbed the handles of his two trench knifes from his belt and raised them, spinning them around once so that both pitchblack blades with the hunter typical ornaments of silver were pointing down.

"Come at me then. It'll be a pleasure to show you your place.", the young man snarled back at the dragon lady. He noticed people all around them gasp a little when both teens raised their weapons and they took a few steps back to not get in the way - Paimon would have to be careful to not get anyone injured accidently.
He wouldn't want to end up in jail or simply disqualified from the tournament for accidently killing some citizens.

@"Frankychan1"

Hadriana got into her battle stance with her feet standing firmly on the ground and the scythe being held in one hand, pointing downward diagonally. Her eyes fixed on the other teen in front of her.

“Heh. One less opponent for me in the game.” She grinned dangerously before charging toward him. However, she could barely make a few steps when a really tall man got in between, forcing her to make a rough stop.

“What do you brats think you're doing?!” Scolded the man with brown hair and a monkey tail. His amber eyes glaring at her intensely causing even her confidence to sway a bit. She attempted to get pass him but realized he was holding a crossbow and it was being pointed at her.

“F*ck off. This is none of your goddamn business!” Growled Hadriana. “Or are you with him?”

“I’m on neither side, young lady, but you two had better stop now before you get into trouble with the law.” The man continued talking, eyeing them both carefully. “Don't make be drag you both to the guards.”

“Oh this is the f*cking best!” Laughed the dragon girl. “Trying to scare me old man? I don't give a sh*t, now move your sorry *ss away or else”

“Sweetie?!” Called a clear, elegant voice from the crowd, startling Hadriana. She turned around and saw her parents trying to get to her in a distance. They looked more worried than angry, her dad was growling though...

“Tsk. You're lucky.” The girl angrily spat on the ground then pointed at Paimon behind the man. “I’ll be making salad out of you at the Trials.”

The girl turned her weapon back into a capsule then stuck her nose up high like a stuck up princess. She walked almost too elegantly away from the scene to meet up with her parents. The crowd parted for her to go through then slowly broke apart too, each person going back to what they were doing.

Toma watched the girl being pampered by her parents for a bit, shaking his head with a sigh, then turned to the boy.

“You're still here? Where are your parents?” Asked the man, guessing this boy was just a teenager too.

@"Raditzthehairball"

One look at Nappa's face and Broly already knew Vegeta was in for a heck of a training -- that was a face that only screams DANGER IMMINENT, and growing up in the Palace as much as his own home, Broly knew it meant trouble for the both of them. Or, in this case, just Vegeta. "S-sure thing, Nappa!" he said, quickly regaining his composure and laughing. "I'll be more than happy to join! I mean, me and Vegeta still need to perfect fire transmutation after all!"

Vegeta looked up at Broly with a quizzical look on his face. "What fire transmutation?"

And that was when Broly had a HUGE grin on his face. "Only the greatest technique ever perfected by House Brassica yet!"

Goku and Daizu 

There was dust in his mouth, he could feel the gritty texture on his tongue, taste the bland, slightly copperish flavor. He coughed and spit, reaching for his water canteen to try,  and wash the foul stuff from his mouth.

Up ahead of him his twin brother strode on confidently through the crowd, seemingly unaffected by the dust filled air around them. From time to time the older brother would glance back at his sibling, checking that he was keeping up.

His concern both made Daizu happy, and simultaneously made him wanna sock Goku in the face for being such a condescending prick. (Daizu was well aware that he was just being oversensitive and childish... he also didn't give a rat's ass. Goku's concerned big brother routine was getting in the way of his job. He'd barely had time to steal any Zeni or Gil. They were surrounded by a bunch of wealthy merchants, and yet Daizu couldn't do anything because of Saint Goku's constant benevolent gaze making his stomach ache with guilt.) 

His stomach growled loudly... Ohhhh... Not totally guilt's fault than... 

"I'm hungry..." Daizu declared finally. Wiping sweat from the side of his dirt covered face. Why was Tytania so damn humid compared to Guardia!? Seriously he was pretty sure that he'd lost like a quarter of his total water mass within the last hour of traveling alone.

Goku finally stopped walking completely and turned back to the sullen, dust covered teen behind him. He felt a little bad for not stopping sooner. But he just knew that they were getting close to the next town. He could sense the tingling ethereal chi of dozens of people milling together in one place, that place growing ever closer, they were prohaps two or three miles away from the settlement...

Goku looked at his brother's miserable expression again, and knew right then and there that he couldn't just keep pushing the boy forward with no rest. Daizu had been amazingly tolerant of this whole thing. Uprooting himself and following along with Goku's crazy plan to walk all the way to the capital of Tytania from West City. Even Bulma had told him that his plan was rediculous, and had offered to fly them there in one of her family's airships. 

But Goku had been stubborn and insisted that it wouldn't be a real adventure if they spent the whole trip stuffed inside an airship. (Cool as the airships in this new timeline were.) Daizu had gone along with it with minimal grumbling, and for that Goku was eternally grateful. Daizu was cute when he was being stubborn  (Sort of how Vegeta had been once upon a time... wow, Vegeta. Hadn't thought about him in a good while.) But push him too far and it stopped being cute or funny and just got obstructive to anything you were trying to accomplish.  

So yeah, same as with Vegeta: Know the limits.

Right now Goku was pretty sure he'd maxed himself out. So he nodded in meek compliance.

Immediately Daizu whole countenance changed, scowl giving away to a look of weary relief. Slumping his shoulders body listing slightly foward.

Goku chuckled sheepishly, "Guess I got a little caught up there. Sorry we can rest for a while. Com'on, let's get off the road and find some place less dusty to eat."

"Gladly." Daizu sighed. The two young men weaved their way through the traffic congested road, to a ditch which they crossed in a leap. Running up the grass covered Hill side. Daizu was sweating more then ever, but he had a bright grin on his dirt smudged face. Up here above the crowds, and dust, the whole of Tytania spread out before them in all its sun hazed splender; the green fields and forests, the sparkling blue waters of rivers, streams and lakes, and there, just beyond the next downward slope in the road, was a bustling town.

"Knew it couldn't be much farther." Goku beamed.

"That's not the capital tho is it...?" Daizu sighed sadly, grin falling. 

"Naw, but it's not too much farther." Goku said confidently, as he slung his dusty ruck sack on the ground, dusting it off before opening it to retrieve the M.R.E's Bulma had packed for them, "Huhn, looks like we're getting low. We might have to stay in town for a bit and restock..." 

Daizu pulled out one of his own meals without even seeing what it was, and ripped into it, sorting trough the packets for the main course and tossing it in the cooking bag. He then tore open a package of what appeared to be crackers with cheese spread in it. He scarffed it down without actually tasting it. He sorted trough the rest of the food. 

"What is with there never being any chocolate in these stupid things??" he grumbled bitterly.

Goku chuckled again, "Better luck next time."

Daizu stuck his tongue out at the older boy petulantly, which just made Goku laugh louder.

A small part of Daizu was proud for having made his big brother laugh.

A bigger part was annoyed by the lack of chocolate in his meal. 

Stupid Capsule Corp. Didn't they know how important chocolate was!?

A packet suddenly hit him in the head and Daizu stared down in shock at the package of chocolate pudding. 

"Stop scowling and toss me your pound cake." Goku snickered.

Daizu blinked and glanced about owlishly, before finally spying the Strawberry Pound cake and tossed it into Goku's waiting hands.

He'd then turned back to the chocolate pudding and looked it over revenantly.

Goku ignored him in favor of chowing down on some kind of cassarole and soup with breadsticks. 

Daizu'sturned out to be a spiced meat dish with a strange name. Rosemary potatoes, and vegetable soup... and chocolate pudding.

The boys ate fast, and then repacked and started toward the town, walking through the field, rather than return to trudging slowly along with the crowds in the street.

"If we can run the rest of the way we'll get there by midday." Goku said.  

Daizu groaned, but nodded.

(On my phone so I will add colors later)

@"Elio"

[NAPPA]

The general chuckled at this. “Indeed you do. But not after 50 laps around the palace, and the 10 obstacle courses I have planned for you, Vegeta, I’m not letting you have your way until you beat me either.”

And with that the three men headed for the training ground through a brightly lit corridor, thanks to the many beautiful massive glass window installed on one side.

@"Nikikeya"

[BETROTE]

The man stood leaning on the wall by the window of his rented room, watching the busy street below.  Nothing was really interesting about people going about their morning routine, aside from the fact he hadn't seen these saiyan structures in a long time.

He and his child had been travelling the traditional way from Meridia to the saiyan kingdom for the tournament. He wanted to make the cub compete to test out the many years of training they had, maybe if he felt like it he would sign himself up too. Normally he would love showing of his abilities and win hearts over, but he wondered if drawing too much attention would work against his favor.

Absentmindedly, he shuffled the deck of cards in his hands. Its thin, metallic texture felt quite nice to the touch and thus he just enjoyed caressing them from time to time. After a while, he begun placing some cards face down on the windowsill. Then one by one, he flipped them over, then frowned.

He had gotten those same results again.

Betrote frowned. He will be meeting someone today. Someone who was represented by an upright The Fool, which meant innocence and carefree, also a fresh start… This had gotten his curiosity rising because he had been getting the same result for the past few days. How important would it be for him to run into this person?

His intuition told him that it would be today when this person and him crossed path. Might as well just find them himself.

The saiyan eyes his sleeping son once before standing up and wrapped his tail around his waist. He grabbed the red coat as he passed the clothes hanger, then locked the door before making his way out into the street. 

[size=small]@[/size][size=small]Raditzthehairball[/size]

[Paimon]

Paimon snarled loudly when a tall man stepped in between him and the angry dragon girl, both of them ready to raised the weapons and fight but now being interrupted so suddenly.
"What the-?!", the young hunter gasped but got interrupted by the man daring to drag them to the guards, the girl returning a few ugly and threatening words.
Before Paimon could add anything to the whole situation, the girl's attention was turned away though, to two people that stood among the crowd and called for her -  apparently her parents. And suddenly the scythe was gone and the girl had an almost princess like behavior in her movements. Paimon growled at the gesture of her spitting on the ground in front of him though and her threat.
"You better overthink the decision to cross my path again you bitch.", he threatened back with a dangerous sparkle in his grey eyes.

Once the crowd had dissolved again, Paimon looked up to the man that had interrupted them. He was a saiyan, obviously, and asked annoying questions.
"I'm alone here.", the young hunter answered with a snort and put the knifes back at his belt, stretching his neck a little. He eyed the man suspiciously for a moment before speaking up again. "You could have gotten impaled. Why the heck did you stop us?"

Back
Top Bottom