Transformers: The Last Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com

Premise: The war is over, and Unicron is defeated. Autobots, Decepticons and neutrals are now working hand in hand to rebuild their home planet after the battle against Unicron. In trying to restore tradition and bring Cybertron to its golden age glory, Rodimus leads a rag-tag team on a search for the legendary Knights of Cybertron, following an incident that led to a discovery of an ancient map hidden within the Matrix of Leadership. Following him -- to the surprise of many -- as co-captain is Megatron, ex-Decepticon leader seeking to find atonement and inner peace for himself. 

Their search brings them nowhere after three years. But they've returned on news that Optimus Prime had passed, on following assassination from a mysterious enemy. They've returned, too, because they say the prophecy is coming true.

The prophecy says the era of the Primes are almost over and only one Prime will be left to lead them to glory. 

And Optimus had named Rodimus as the Last Prime.

Note: You do not need to have prior information and knowledge of Transformers or the More Than Meets the Eye comics to play.  The Transformers Wiki is available if you wish to know more about any characters!

Any and all continuities are allowed; however for some characters, please consider choosing one of the Generation One Autobots/Decepticons instead. 

Comprehensive lists:

CHARACTERS THAT MUST BE GENERATION ONE:​

Rodimus (will be played by me)​
Megatron​
Thunderclash​
Ultra Magnus​
Starscream​
Ironhide​
Chromia​
Windblade​
Wheeljack​
Optimus Prime (will be played by me, initiated in flashbacks)​
Arcee​
Kup​
Thundercracker​
Soundwave​
Galvatron​
The Decepticon Justice Division (Tarn, Vos, Kaon, Helex, Tesarus, Nickel)​
Jazz​
Jetfire​
Alpha Trion
Prowl
The Wreckers (Springer, Impactor, Roadbuster, Guzzle)
Perceptor
Rewind
Chromedome
Brainstorm
Skids
Nautica
Rung
Swerve
Tailgate
Cyclonus
First Aid
Drift
Ratchet
First Aid
(for others, check back with me)

OCs are also allowed! Will add some more stuff later on.

:goood: No need to go further. I'm always up for this.

Are the Transformers strictly Generation 1 Incarnation?

Key points: 

1. Megatron chooses to become an Autobot following the defeat of Unicron. He believes that it is time to atone for what he has done, and he feels that there's no better way than to join the Autobots. This causes unrest among some of the Decepticons' most staunch believers, such as Soundwave and Tarn. 
  2. The small village cluster of Nyon and its history is key here. Before the threat of Unicron, Nyon was already destroyed in the war. Rodimus was the only sole survivor, but he's grown up there learning a lot about the rich history and legends of Cybertron in Nyon. It is said the first ever Prime was born here, the Matrix passed to him by Primus himself. 
  3. Some Final Fantasy XIII elements will be implemented, most especially of Eidolons, believed to be the gods that form Cybertron. Primus is believed to be an Eidolon himself.
  4. Primes were believed to have been corrupt since the reign of Nova Prime. Some even believed that the Thirteen Primes were false ones as well. Optimus Prime was the first Prime the Cybertronians of today respected after a long time, but even then, they don't trust him that much. Even Optimus himself is jaded by the legacy of the Primes.
  5. The Decepticons have broken into two distinct groups: one group follows Galvatron and his conquest for the universe, the other follows Soundwave in his quest for peace and working together with the Autobots. 
  6. Cyclonus is neither Autobot nor Decepticon. He only follows Rodimus' team as he is indebted to the other. 
  7. Thundercracker acts as "ambassador" between Earth and Cybertron as he has lived there for some time. 
  8. Tarn acts as Director of Security for Cybertron following Prowl's promotion to Chief Justice (after Tyrest's disappearance). He works closely with Windblade. The Decepticon Justice Division still stands, as he believes there needs to be a strong Decepticon presence within the new Cybertronian Parliament.
  9. There are other Cybertronian colonies that Cybertron has established contact with. 

Syn said:
ShineCero said:
:goood: No need to go further. I'm always up for this.

Are the Transformers strictly Generation 1 Incarnation?

Some are, especially the ones listed (except for Rattrap). Otherwise, incarnations from other continuities are allowed.

Sweet! I think I know which ones I'll pick :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom