The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuza, Nicori (with Wrath), Bob, Vox, Liza and Lyrik all have left the Sisterhood, heading their way to the Snowy Mountains.

A Meeting of the Dark van suddenly appeared at the very edges of the barrier of the Sisterhood of Magic, facing almost backwards, with a rather disgruntled driver.

"Blasted protection barrier screwing up the coordinate teleport... Anyways Sisterhood stop. Whosoever getting off get off of my van do so now, good luck with your business here, and someone tell me where I'm going next." He announced, turning to face the rest of the occupants inside, and ignoring the disabled robot currently riding shotgun.

"Ah, so this is the Sisterhood magic place?" Blazrin said as he hopped off the van, carrying Magiana over his shoulder and Aquario under his arm. "Bet'cha they got a bunch of cool spells and stuff in there. Maybe they can cure your seasickness, Elilinor! Haha!" Blazrin tilted his head back, yelling to the van driver. "Thanks buddy. Drive safe, you hear?"

Blazrin took a deep breath, smelling the air of new land. A large smile formed on his face followed by excitement. 

"C'mon Elilinor, we should probably find the leader or something. I think I heard the leader is an imp or something."

"An imp? You mean like those things that steal your teeth when they fall out in exchange for money? Wait. That's a tooth fairy..." Eleanor said before ducking her head back in to talk to the van's driver. "Stay here with Tinman until we drop off our cargo. We have to head to the Clan o' Swords guild hall afterwards." She jumped out the van and looked up at the buildings around them, whistling. "Sure is a pretty fancy place." Since Eleanor had free hands, she banged her fist on the main entrance before pushing open the door.

"... bit of a fixer-upper on the inside, ain't it?" She quipped.

"Yeesh, what happened in here? Looks like a major battle played out in here." Blazrin said as he entered the Sisterhood. "Better watch your step, Elilinor, this place is falling apart from the inside."

Lix slithered around the main entrance before hearing the voices of the two newcomers. Without wasting a minute, he rushed towards the two, standing before them as he looked down at Eleanor first.

"What business have you with the Sisterhood?"

Eleanor stared up at Lix with a blank expression for a few moments without speaking. She stared up at him and pointed at Lix before turning toward Blazrin with a confused look on her face.

"... Is that weird cat talkin' to me? Is he the imp who runs the place?" She asked, clear indication she was too stupid to be afraid of the monster guarding the place. "I thought the leader was a cute tiny thing! That isn't cute at all!" Then Eleanor's eyes widened. "WAIT! He must've eaten the imp after breaking in! He crashed in from the ceiling, smushed her, and then ate her in front of everybody!"

Lix blinked, emotionless about Eleanor's words towards him. A low growl was heard coming from within his throat and the air around him getting heavier. Blazrin shivered slightly before taking a step forward. Lix's beady eyes glared down at Eleanor before shifting to Blazrin, his claws immediately expanding, assuming the man was going to attack.

"Whoa there big guy, I'm not going to attack!" Blazrin sweated. "Elilinor and I are here to put these two in the Sisterhood. This guy is in bad shape and this girl is cursed or something. Maybe you guys can help this little one out?"

"Master Z is in critical condition due to a major fight that happened here in the Sisterhood."

"Whoa, what kind of fight did Z get caught in to leave the big shot of the Sisterhood in critical condition?" 

"None of your business."

"Well... can you take care of these two? They've been roughed up pretty bad."

The Z-Nurse arrived at the scene, feeling Lix's rage burning up. She looked over at Blazrin and Eleanor, floating around them.

"Oh my~ It appears that Aquario is out cold~" Z-Nurse sighed. "Things appear worse than I initially thought...~"

"Okay, jeez! I'm sorry for callin' you a weird cat..." Eleanor winced back before tge Z Nurse talked. 
"And she won't wake up no matter what! A bunch of weirdo cult dudes did some weird juju magic and made her this way." Eleanor stepped around Blazrin and poked Magiana's cheek repeatedly to demonstrate, but got no response. "Don't tell me we came all this way for nothin'! Don't you guys have a couple eggheads around who can figure it out in the meantime?"

"They are part of the Sisterhood, so we will take them in diligently~" Z-Nurse nodded. "As for little Magiana, this curse is quite advance~ I will see that we put her under intensive care~ Aquario will recover with some rest but I will patch his wounds~"

"T-Thanks! I just hope Aquario isn't scarred by anything he saw down there..." Blazrin frowned. "Just... Just make sure he's okay."

"Rest easy, he will be fine~" Z-Nurse lifted her hand, taking both Aquario and Magiana from Blazrin's arms. "Your brother is a strong man, something like this will merely be a stepping stone for him~"

"Yeah... Wait! H-Hang on! Aquario isn't my b-brother!" Blazrin tried to keep his secret hidden. "I-I just know him from the newspaper!"

Z-Nurse chuckled before letting Lix take hold of Aquario. She kept Magiana in the air until a large human-spider hybrid appeared before the group, towering over Blazrin and Eleanor. Her snake hair flicked their tongues towards the duo until the Spider-Lady turned to the Z-Nurse.

"Oh my! Who did this to this poor little girl?" 

"An evil cult, apparently~ Gorecilia, please take this little one to the intensive care~ Wrap up any wounds~" 

"No problem!" Gorecilia eyed Blazrin and Eleanor. She picked up Eleanor and smiled. "Aww~! This one is so cute! Is she a new recruit? I could just eat her up!"

"Wha- does it look like I'm one of your wand-wavin' people!?" Eleanor thrashed her arms and legs aimlessly. "Put me down! Don't just stand there, meathead, DO SOMETHIN!" She jabbed an index finger over at Blazrin. "They're gonna eat me, man!"

"Eat you? How ghastly! I am quite more civil than that!" Gorecilia huffed. "Besides, I wouldn't eat you, but Lix would." The Spider-Lady jabbed a thumb towards Lix, eyeing down the two like prey. "Luckily for you, he's as tame as a puppy under Master Z's watchful eye~!"

"W-Well, let's just make sure he stays that way!" Blazrin said, taking Eleanor from Gorecilia and placing the girl on the ground. "Besides, Elilinor bites back."

"I like playing with my food." Lix chuckled. "Especially those that fight back. Makes them more tender."

"Anyways, enough taunting, Lix~" Z-Nurse sighed. "Lix, take Aquario to the intensive care unit~ Gorecilia, take the little one to the Magical Examination Room and make sure to wrap up her wounds~ I'll begin to examine the little one to see if I can figure out what curse has been placed on her~"

The two monsters took hold of Aquario and Magiana respectively, trailing off into the rubble of the Sisterhood. Blazrin looked on with concern as the two disappeared to their designated areas.

"Are you sure Aquario will be okay..? He looks pretty messed up. And does he have to go with that big cat-worm thing?"

"Your brother will be fine~ I have several nurses working diligently to patch up those who were wounded during Negative's attack~"

"I told you, he's not-- ugh, whatever. Anyway, who's Negative?"

"An apparent 'evil' form of ShineCero~ I don't quite understand it myself~ It appears as if he is possessed, however, I cannot truly confirm this~ If you see him, stay clear, he does not hesitate to kill~ He walks around with Shine's body but with the mind of malice, be wary~"

"I guess that explains the disappearance of ShineCero... Sheesh, what the heck is going on?" Blazrin rubbed his temple, trying to take in all the information at once. "I guess we should keep an eye out and report it if we see him. Alright, unless you got some business here, Elilinor, we should head back to the Clan." The man looked over to the Z-Nurse. "Will you let us know when those two wake up? They might have valuable info about that cult."

"I will send an adversary to inform you of their status~" Z-Nurse nodded.

"Thanks. Okay, time to head out, Elilinor. Unless you wanna spend more time with those two monsters?" Blazrin chuckled. "They sure liked you."

Eleanor was fuming, her cheeks filled with air as she crossed her arms and pouted. "Are you kiddin!? I'm ready to get out of this place, it makes me sick! I thought this place just had girls in cute dresses, not big freaky monsters! Definitely not cute!" She said in a hushed tone, trying to keep her voice low so they wouldn't overhear her. "Grr! Let's just go fix up the TinMan already." Eleanor stomped off outside of the building indignantly.

"I'm so mad, I could just break somethin'! ...BUT EVERYTHING HERE IS FANCY AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY!" She kicked the tail light of the Meeting van to vent her frustration. "Open up! We're gettin' the hell outta here to the Clan o' Swords."

Said tail light smashed in quite easily. They're from the Desolate Lands, they're as poor as she is.

"It is a good thing that Paris doesn't have any requirements for a vehicle to be street legal or else I might've had a problem with that plastic caving in I heard just now." The driver remarked as the doors opened by their own accord.

"Bwaaahaa!" Blazrin laughed loudly. "Hahaha! Oh Elilinor, you're a riot! I'unno 'bout you, but those monsters sure loved you! Maybe you should consider joining the Sisterhood! Haha! Don't worry, I'm just kidding! The look on your face was hilarious!"

Blazrin continued to chuckle and pick up Eleanor by the back of her shirt, gently tossing her inside the van before stepping inside and peering over Mecha. He tapped the driver's shoulder before pointing out in front of him.

"Alrighty, it's time to head back to the Clan of Swords. I think it's about time we explain to the boss everything that's going on." Blazrin tapped the back of the Driver's head, but it felt as if a boulder smashed on to the poor man. It was obvious Blazrin forgot his own strength sometimes. "I'm sure the boss will pay for you!"

"Grr, you better watch it ya meathead!" Eleanor irritably rubbed her back once it hit the side of the van on the inside. "And it ain't like we got streets over there. You don't need turn signals, you just floor it and speed up!"

She seemed to not be very enthusiastic about the boss she hadn't met yet. Mostly because authority figures weren't the type of people she respected very much, and if he was anything like the wardens, she wasn't going to enjoy the encounter.

Well, whatever. I saved our asses from getting turned to mincemeat, so the least he can do is not kick mine, she thought gruffly.

The tap on the back of the driver's head resulted in a slamming on the gas, followed by the van disappearing.

[The Meeting Van, Blazrin, Elanor, and anyone else has left the Sisterhood for the Clan of Swords.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom