The Rainforest of Thion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my~" Z floated off of Eve's head and in front of her face. She used her large blue pencil to create a rather cartoony mustache on the woman. She turned to Nova and suddenly, a small towel fell on his head. "Greetings creatures of this realm~! I am Z~!"

"Is that not what the creatures of this realm have~?" Z carefully began to erase the mustache from Eve before floating before her. She was small enough to stand right on Eve's hand, should she hold it out.

Z began to float around both Eve and Nova until she used her giant blue pencil to create a large hole in the ground as they walked. The couple fell through only to land safely among the treetops. Z poked her head out from the portal she created and slowly landed on a tiny branch near the couple.

"This place is thick with green~ Tell me, what shall I call you~?"

"Now where are we?" Eve squinted her eyes to try and see where they were. "I think we got farther off track..." she clung onto Nova. "And I hate heights with no support!" She looked dizzy in the face. "It's all wavy..... hehe...~" @~@

"It's okay, Eve. Let's ask the short one what's going on. I assume she's the one who did it." Nova points out. [That's a good assumption. She's putting out some strange energy. Stay on guard, Nova.]

Z spun upside down and seemed to be oblivious to Eve's discomfort with heights. She watched the two talk and seemed to drift away the more they talked with each other. It seemed as if she was about to leave them there in the treetops.

"You can resume life in the luscious green floors, right~?"

"No worries. I'll get us down." Nova states.

He picks up Eve and hops down, sliding down the tree trunk. Once he lands at the bottom, he places her down and tries to relocate where they are.

Z clone pokes her head out of a portal and smiled at Eve. She seemed to only want to play but she also seemed attached to Eve considering she was the first she met. She took a hold of Eve once again and pulled her into her portal right back to the treetops. She meant no harm but she didn't seem to understand Eve's fear.

"Play, yes~?"

"Lady Eve doesn't like the trees~?" Z gently returned Eve to her spot next to Nova and looked at the trees. She didn't understand Eve's fear so she assumed it was the trees that bothered her. She turned back to Eve and held up her pencil to face the trees. "Shall I rid of these trees which bother Lady Eve~?"

"No, I just don't like the height-" Immediately Eve's eyes hardened into a glare. "No! If you do that, then you'll kill the trees, and all the things living in there." She took nature seriously, and Z suggesting to destroy the forest flared her up. "And then you'll have to answer to me."

"You seemed confused. Nevertheless, if you harm this forest, we will end you. We do not tolerate messing with the lives of the living. Ask the last goddess who decided to "play a game" with us." Nova states, Fefnir getting ready.

"I do not understand you odd creatures~ Lady Eve does not wish to be at the top of these trees, so the green offends Lady Eve~?" Z lowered her pencil, seemingly unphased by the threats but took their words into consideration nonetheless. She listened to them talk about life and tilted her head.

"What is this...life~? Is it not creations~?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom