The General Convo: We're Cosmic Now

being fictionkin is the concept of heavily identifying with a fictional character to the point where it feels right to say that they are you

related terms:

otherkin: exactly what fictionkin describes except identifying with animals/concepts/other beings

fictives: plural-born individuals in which their existence is entirely or partially based on a fictional character (if you aren't plural* you aren't a fictive by default)

fictionhearted: heavily relating to a fictional character but not to the point where you would say that they are you

fictionkith: really liking a fictional character in which then your feelings for this character are a part of your identity

*plural = the state of existence in which where more than one consciousness and/or soul resides within the same body, the opposite is being singlet

~~~~~

if anyone asks anymore questions about fictionkin or anything else related i'll make a fictionkin + otherkin thread

Vaporwave said:
being fictionkin is the concept of heavily identifying with a fictional character to the point where it feels right to say that they are you

related terms:

otherkin: exactly what fictionkin describes except identifying with animals/concepts/other beings

fictives: plural-born individuals in which their existence is entirely or partially based on a fictional character (if you aren't plural* you aren't a fictive by default)

fictionhearted: heavily relating to a fictional character but not to the point where you would say that they are you

fictionkith: really liking a fictional character in which then your feelings for this character are a part of your identity

*plural = the state of existence in which where more than one consciousness and/or soul resides within the same body, the opposite is being singlet

~~~~~

if anyone asks anymore questions about fictionkin or anything else related i'll make a fictionkin + otherkin thread

Wow, I wasn't expecting there to be a LOT more terms than just otherkin/fictionkin

but when you have the time, please do!

Plural of Anakin = Anakins = more Darth Vaders = more galaxies to be scared for their existence.

Please, keep fun without sexual stuff you hyped, just keep trolling and derping, coz serious discussion section is somewhere else.

18033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom