The General Convo: We're Cosmic Now

I have no clue but it was torture to taste and the texture was horrid.

That feeling when you just wanna play around with snapchat filters with the BF and he decides that he just wants to spit out his mini gobstopper and have it land right down my shirt. :lmao:  :katcry:

Weird... 

Anyone here ever want to tell a prof that they are a terrible human being? Anyone ever done so by indirectly insulting their most important form of media and human value?

Nope. What happened Nick? Did your professor tick you off? :think:

I've hated professors before, but not enough to do that! Lol

Most people around here just file complaints to the department of the prof anonymously or wait until teaching evaluations to come in so they can trash talk all about their horrible teaching. XD

The most I've done is talk about a teacher behind her back, because the school knew about her already, but they just decided that it wasn't worth looking into. The teacher would pick one student in each of her classes to be the student idol, then the rest of us were just the human equivalent of garbage. If anyone that wasn't her favorite was struggling in her class, she didn't even remotely care about them and didn't care if they didn't pass her class. She would literally try and make the rest of the class fail by not helping when they had a question and if someone was absent for medical reasons or family reasons, she'd refuse to take notes written by doctors/parents and told us that we're not allowed to miss class and didn't even help those students catch up on what they missed, but would give them ISS or OSS for asking other students in the class for help.

Why is there font stuff around my text, what the heck. :lmao:

Were you typing on your phone? Sometimes it can do that and leave some leftover texts xD. You can fix it by removing all the formats by pressing the A (with a red circle on it) :cool:

I was on my phone, my BF took his computer tower back, so I had to come on here with my phone. :lmao: Thank you!! Now my text doesn't look nearly as big as it did before, LOL.

Yeah. It seems that the mobile is always, always mess up. I'm hoping the next update that includes the responsive theme will finally sort out this damn problem.

Back
Top Bottom