The General Convo: We're Cosmic Now

Oh? You are approaching me?
tio1lur12ve11.jpg

Fallen_Soul said:
So, what do you guys know or think of past lives? Do you think they are real or not?

I personally think that past lives could be a thing. I kinda believe in the whole 'birthmarks are scars of your past life" thing. I'm not sure if it's true but it's certainly an interesting thought!

Fallen_Soul said:
So, what do you guys know or think of past lives? Do you think they are real or not?

Maybe they are, sometimes I wonder about it because I have a lot of weird moments where I think "hm, has this happened before" but can't exactly recall what the memory was or why the deja vu feeling was triggered.

If it's true, we get nerfed each time by having our memories wiped in the next life I guess

Kind of. I was asking cause i need help interpreting this dream i saw. It went like this: I was looking through a black haired knights face as he listened to his king. The king was heavily wounded but had to go fight against the traitor of a court. He entrusted the knight to watch over the kingdom in his stead. The king said his farewells and left with his sword but no scabbard.

Then it shifted to another knights perspective and in front of him was a bloody battlefield. He looked of to his left and said that the king would come soon to face his treachery.

Well, I don’t know how to properly respond to that, but that some crazy dream!

I don’t know if we have new lives after death. Personally, I preferred the option where once we died, we get to see all our love ones and join them in the bliss afterlife. 

But to keep on the mindset of reincarnation, I recalled having déjà vu of people of whom I never met before, yet I’m strangely familiar with them. :thinking:

Dream interpretations are pretty hard to do considering how much of the dream gets thrown out of our conscious memory right after waking up. I used to write down every detail of my dreams after I woke up to keep a proper record, but I haven't had any decent ones in a while.

Personally I like to think of dreams as our little way of vicariously living in parallel universes since rarely I dream the same thing twice. But I can dream the same location and change the outcome of the dream if I'm consciously aware of this. I figure if you die in a dream you basically died in a parallel world, but that's really a very big stretch of the imagination. There's no proof other than I personally have never been able to duplicate a dream I died in

Have anyone seen Tiger King? That shit wild as fuck based on the two episodes... :thinking:

I won't spoil it, but I pretty much only watched it for the sensationalist portrayal of all those crazy mfs. Definitely isn't something with the journalistic integrity on the levels of stuff like Blackfish lmfao.

I read in my newsfeed earlier today that supposedly they're going to drop an 8th episode. THE WILD RIDE NEVER ENDS LOLLLL

I HEARD that they had to cut out a lot of drug abuse and racism from Joe??? Guess they thought people wouldn't watch it and get turned off by it if they heard this guy speak :lmao:

But if that's the case, shit, I need to get ahead before that drops XD

They mention drug abuse in passing but no footage of them doing any drugs on camera, from what I have seen.

Except this is Oklahoma. Two things definitely in Oklahoma are racists and meth labs. And racist meth heads! I wouldn't be shocked whatsoever, but I honestly don't sympathize with anybody in this documentary except for the handful of staff who worked for Joe and actually cared about the welfare of the tigers. Supposedly this was supposed to be like Blackfish in terms of shedding light on the condition of tigers held in captivity, but it's edited and filmed like a true crime film. The tigers' welfare are just background noise in all this.

While I dont remember hearing anybody mention Joe was racist in their interviews, it's not impossible I guess all things considered

Back
Top Bottom