The General Convo: We're Cosmic Now

This forum is a forum... I wanted to say something, but I forgot what it was soooooo

Thinking of a new set. A Death Knight set.

The man seeking justice is, a Death Knight?! That's preposterous, an oxymoron, completely incapable of happening!

I'm your best shot for finding who killed them. Now, are you going to let me do my job or not?

"I can help you solve this case, it was assault, battery, and murder. The victim was smashed over the head with a police baton before being shot with his own gun, the perpetrator could only be..."
"What are you on about? This is a stakeout not a murder"
"...ME..."

f19.jpg

fullblue said:
I will pop in once a while. Hard to post with my phone lol. Tell me if we have discord channel XD

Yup! We have a discord channel for the site. Since VMs are gone (they're no longer updated by the creator), folks gotta stick with PMs/Discord.

ShineCero said:
fullblue said:
I will pop in once a while. Hard to post with my phone lol. Tell me if we have discord channel XD

Yup! We have a discord channel for the site. Since VMs are gone (they're no longer updated by the creator), folks gotta stick with PMs/Discord.

What are you reffering to as a VM?
Virtual Messenger?
Virtual Machine?
Virtual Mailbox?
Virtual Mail-man?
Oh, saw the newsletter, visitor message...

Nick said:
ShineCero said:
fullblue said:

What are you reffering to as a VM?
Virtual Messenger?
Virtual Machine?
Virtual Mailbox?
Virtual Mail-man?
Oh, saw the newsletter, visitor message...

Vice Maker :maybe:

Technically, the discord channel isn't really supported by BGC (and that in turn, just makes everyone not be involved of well, making an community, but it is what it is). Hopefully, we get some fresh members soon :wagh:

LoopyPanda said:
It's either that or Skype, and we aren't barbarians... we have technology... *slams laptop on dollar bill repeatedly*

Maybe. I prefer members to actually participate and create an community on the forum, instead of rushing through their phones and expect for the next meme to pop up next on a glorified chat box. :kat:

Of course! We post memes like men and actual chads. Instead of obsessing for someone to respond within the speed of light. :maybe:

Shine may be the boss of the forum but I rule over him like an iron fist. 

YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME SHINE.

Back
Top Bottom