- Sep 3, 2015
Drawing is Power
The Boogaloo Crew Draw Thread
The purpose of this thread is to help the artist grow and explore outside of their comfort zone, by offering them the chance to tackle requests from various members. Furthermore, artists can drop in their drawings they have done at any time and have other evaluate your skills! Any artists, regardless of the tools you use to draw such as Photoshop, painting, sculpting, or any form of expression, are welcome to join in the fun. All quality is also welcomed, regardless if you’re a beginner/first-timer or an advanced artist.
Requesters are free to request anything they want and the artists can choose whether or not they want to tackle their requests. However, there are several things to keep in mind when you submit a request:
- You can do only one request. If your request is not fulfilled by the end of the 6th week, you can submit a request again (whether it’s the same one or a brand new one).
- Be clear with your request and reasonable for artists to accomplish.
- Do not ask for a specific artist by name to handle your request in this thread. Once you submit a request, any artists are free to tackle it.
- All artists are different styles. Do not ask for a specific style; artists have freedom of how they approach the style for your request.
- It takes time and effort to draw. Have patience and do not spam the thread asking the completion of your request.
- Post thoughtful criticism. Don’t drop one-liners.
- For Artists: Do not add anything that wasn’t stated in the request. Follow their request as close as possible.
- Multiple Artists can do the same requests, so don’t be afraid to have a crack at a particular request, even if it was picked by another artist.
- NSFW is forbidden.
- Artists, feel free to post anything you have created and want to share. Even if it wasn’t a requested work, we would love to see what you’re working on!