SYN☆CHRONIZATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply love the colors! Goku Black with pink hair is like my favorite thing to look at, I love his pink aura and everything! I think Widowmaker's quotes fit him perfectly.

What texture/overlay do you use to get those grainy/stripey effects? (my only skills in photoshop is just overlaying textures until it looks good so sorry if I use pleb terminology OTL)

LoopyPanda said:
I simply love the colors! Goku Black with pink hair is like my favorite thing to look at, I love his pink aura and everything! I think Widowmaker's quotes fit him perfectly.

What texture/overlay do you use to get those grainy/stripey effects? (my only skills in photoshop is just overlaying textures until it looks good so sorry if I use pleb terminology OTL)

Thanks so much Loopy! I'm glad to hear I haven't lost the touch yet -- haven't edited in years! And yeah I think it fits him really well, both of them are quite similar (and now I probably am legally obligated to draw him as Widowmaker now)

I'm glad you asked btw -- it's my favorite texture so far! Here's the link to it: Starcharts textures by zummerfish

I'd love to see that sometime :lmao: Thanks so much! I've been on the lookout for new textures to use for a long while, but my tastes are very specific so it feels like I'm going into an Ikea with no idea of where anything is when I try to look

Now I can stop using the same 2 textures I put in all my work and diversify my overlays a bit lol  :katkek:

LoopyPanda said:
I'd love to see that sometime :lmao: Thanks so much! I've been on the lookout for new textures to use for a long while, but my tastes are very specific so it feels like I'm going into an Ikea with no idea of where anything is when I try to look

Now I can stop using the same 2 textures I put in all my work and diversify my overlays a bit lol  :katkek:

That's awesome! If you need any more textures, just let me know --- I've got TONS!  :thumbs:

Okay I'm...SUPER into the idea of crossing over DB with Overwatch stuff, I made another Goku Black x Widowmaker set! I really liked how they turned out. 

The quote in the sig reads "Araignée du matin, chagrin. Araignée du soir, cauchemar" which means "Morning spider, grief. Evening spider, nightmare", and it's one of Widow's Halloween voice lines for the Halloween event. The quote in the avatar, on the other hand, is basically what Widowmaker says in her ult --- a bit fitting considering how Goku Black practically can "see" everything I guess.

These are free for use! Please do credit me if you use them on this site! 

LMaSRVc.png

Signature:

gvjsz1e.png

code for signature:

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/f21HthT.png[/img]

Let me know what you think!

I missed your last sig it seems! It looked super good (although on mobile, it's a bit harder to find the text due to the color burn not sticking out much on my screen)

The sinpler one looks really nice with the coloring... never knew yelllowish gold and blues could look good like that! How do you make those borders, btw? I have to do it manually a lot of the time and end up having one side a few pixels wider than the others... mostly cause I forgot how (the first method I learned was really complicated haha so i just forgot)

LoopyPanda said:
I missed your last sig it seems! It looked super good (although on mobile, it's a bit harder to find the text due to the color burn not sticking out much on my screen)

The sinpler one looks really nice with the coloring... never knew yelllowish gold and blues could look good like that! How do you make those borders, btw? I have to do it manually a lot of the time and end up having one side a few pixels wider than the others... mostly cause I forgot how (the first method I learned was really complicated haha so i just forgot)

The usual Marquee tool works just fine! I think I did a quick lowdown on how I did it here if you want to take a look! Hold down the Shift button while dragging so it aligns perfectly! And thank you also! 

Akiria said:
I was wondering. Could I make a new request? 

This for the Avatar (focused on the kiss, if you can, please ^..^): https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1FqecWd6lSA/maxresdefault.jpg

And this for the Signature, please ^..^: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...st/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20140627180202

Of course! Gimme a couple of days!

@"Akiria" I've finished your set! Please grab them below! 

TWBP4f3.png

8JBl5Hn.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8JBl5Hn.png[/img]

And here's my new signature, because I'm gay and I have a lot of feelings for Xigbar/Xemnas it's not even funny

R4AmrKN.png

And the banner for the Pokemon Spooky Cup!​

9zIDiwT.png

Aah! I love them! 

I was going to ask to add 'Welcomehome, Ren' in blue letters on the sig, but I like 'good end' much better! Aaah! I love them! Thank you so much!

I made signatures for my Flight Rising account (it's basically Neopets, except you're raising dragons, and nothing's cooler than freakin dragons). Because the dimensions is 500px*100px, they're small as heck. But it's fun to make!

oFdOEvn.png

wi8xrx7.png

They looked amazing! Especially the first one. How long it took you to make these? :wagh:

ShineCero said:
They looked amazing! Especially the first one. How long it took you to make these? :wagh:

Thank you! The first one took about 30 minutes or so because I had to make sure the dragon aligns with the medal and added the bars and stuff. Second one didn't take too long since it's simple, like 10 minutes tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom