Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com
mVmHdtO.png

☼ HEWWO! 

Hello pals! You might think this is a new member or something, but nope! It's me! Back from disappearing for a LONG time (almost 2 years!), but now I'm here again, ready to bring forth more content and hopefully more activity! ​

You're probably wondering, "who's Elio???"; well, the person now known as Elio once went by the name Syn in the forums we've been a part of for a long while -- Elio is a new name that reflects myself better, and is basically derived from Helios -- both of which alludes to the sun! And like the sun, I hope to bring some cheer and sunny days to this forum -- as much as I can manage! Offline, I'm a freelance artist that specializes (well trying to) in character design & am working to expand my repertoire into comics! I'm 26, and I mainly go with they/them pronouns, but she/her or he/his/him also works; I'm not picky! ​

I missed being in a community together with the friends I've known for so long (since my teenage days), and while social media can be fun, it can also be tiring, and I want to experience again that closeness and sense of community that only online forums can bring! I hope, with this fresh new introduction, my activity will also increase!​

Despite it all, I'm kind of a veteran -- so if you're new, don't hesitate to talk to me if you need anything at all (except for mod-related stuff, in which case I'll just direct you to any available mod)! ​

Good to see you guys again!​

Love, ​
☼ ELIO! 

OH MY GOD SYN YOU'RE BAAAAACK!

I am overjoyed to see you return, especially in a form you consider to be more fitting for yourself, so welcome, Elio. I'm going to look forward A LOT to seeing you posting again. So, welcome back aboard matey. Yaar. I'm a pirate.

I need to work on the pirate accent.

Woot woot welcome back Elio!! Eventho I still follow you on tumblr it's super nice to see you on the forum again! :D

Oh yeah guess I'll have to change the credits in my signature now. :teehee:

SYN-- I mean Elio! Welcome back, it's so nice to have you back in our tiny little community! We hope that you like the new changes we've done while you were gone and stick around for a bunch of other surprises we have! Super excited you came back!

:baaa:​

Misua Cat said:
Welcome back!  :katroll:

~ Z ~ said:
SYN-- I mean Elio! Welcome back, it's so nice to have you back in our tiny little community! We hope that you like the new changes we've done while you were gone and stick around for a bunch of other surprises we have! Super excited you came back!

:baaa:​

Thank you guys! I really love the new changes so far -- I'm excited to see what's next and hope I can contribute to these changes too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom