Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com
mVmHdtO.png

☼ HEWWO! 

Hello pals! You might think this is a new member or something, but nope! It's me! Back from disappearing for a LONG time (almost 2 years!), but now I'm here again, ready to bring forth more content and hopefully more activity! ​

You're probably wondering, "who's Elio???"; well, the person now known as Elio once went by the name Syn in the forums we've been a part of for a long while -- Elio is a new name that reflects myself better, and is basically derived from Helios -- both of which alludes to the sun! And like the sun, I hope to bring some cheer and sunny days to this forum -- as much as I can manage! Offline, I'm a freelance artist that specializes (well trying to) in character design & am working to expand my repertoire into comics! I'm 26, and I mainly go with they/them pronouns, but she/her or he/his/him also works; I'm not picky! ​

I missed being in a community together with the friends I've known for so long (since my teenage days), and while social media can be fun, it can also be tiring, and I want to experience again that closeness and sense of community that only online forums can bring! I hope, with this fresh new introduction, my activity will also increase!​

Despite it all, I'm kind of a veteran -- so if you're new, don't hesitate to talk to me if you need anything at all (except for mod-related stuff, in which case I'll just direct you to any available mod)! ​

Good to see you guys again!​

Love, ​
☼ ELIO! 

OH MY GOD SYN YOU'RE BAAAAACK!

I am overjoyed to see you return, especially in a form you consider to be more fitting for yourself, so welcome, Elio. I'm going to look forward A LOT to seeing you posting again. So, welcome back aboard matey. Yaar. I'm a pirate.

I need to work on the pirate accent.

SYNNNNNNNNNNN

WELCOME BACK, IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

YOSH YOSH

tenor.gif

Woot woot welcome back Elio!! Eventho I still follow you on tumblr it's super nice to see you on the forum again! :D

Oh yeah guess I'll have to change the credits in my signature now. :teehee:

Ploep said:
Woot woot welcome back Elio!! Eventho I still follow you on tumblr it's super nice to see you on the forum again! :D

Oh yeah guess I'll have to change the credits in my signature now. :teehee:

gokugirl2006 said:
Welcome back to the forums!

Thank you guys! It's good to be back here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom