Super Redraw Mayhem - Screenshots 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Super Redraw Challenge is a special edition of the Redraw Challenge--where you are task of picking your own content to redraw based on the information and instructions below.

Once you complete your piece, post it in the thread to enter. You will only have 14 days (ending on June 26th on 12AM PDT) to submit it. There will be no extension, so get it done by that date. You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure your work has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio. Please use IMGUR as a photo hosting place for posting your artwork.

We're spicing up the Super Redraw Challenge into a mayhem to test your ability! Below are 12 different screenshots you can pick from, and we are challenging you to at least do 3 of them before June 26th! Are you up for the challenge!?

All Screenshots

kMe1M5Z.jpg

vgJVKM1.png

egHtxI5.jpg

27BuBX1.png

cvr5Etl.jpg

rlQofih.png

Bfo4sZV.png

myow4dJ.png

8T21yze.png

kjvQNSk.jpg

PEMaxhF.jpg

USy4vyH.png

G8cSY5q.jpg

ZBhrde1.jpg

N69YFfr.jpg

r93kla9.png

lFeH1xO.png

Redraw 2/3
Its technically 9:16 instead of 16:9[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
lRNAfoR.png
[/font]

3/3
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
eSslvP0.png
[/font]

Carrying Content from the Draw With Me Session. These are counted towards the Rerdraws! You can still post yours if you want redraw the below and/or add another one!

LLf7rkb.jpg

3RnsDBm.png

DiNYlST.jpg

Done by @Ploep, @"~ Z ~", @Panich and myself.

UrESJ1s.png

Done by @Ploep, @"~ Z ~", @Panich, @LoopyPanda and myself.

1cSRLl6.png

Done by @Ploep and myself.

Thanks to all the artists that jump in this challenge! I'm loving all the different styles and methods you guys do to tackle this competition! We will do another round of the Super Redraw Mayhem, starting tomorrow night! Awards will be issued on the 27th Evening!

I have posted all the drawings on BGC Twitter! Check'em!

[twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom