Super Redraw Challenge #3 - Original Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
The Bob Ross Series is an art-based competition that attempts to bring out the maximum potential of all artists in the medium. Exclusive to the Art Garden, all artists can participate in the Bob Ross Series to display their works, earned awesome awards and have their works posted on Twitter in a big picture compilation for exposure.

Super Redraw Challenge is a special edition of the Redraw Challenge--where you are task of picking your own content to redraw based on the information and instructions below.

Once you complete your piece, post it in the thread to enter. You will only have 14 days (ending on December 10th on 12AM PDT) to submit it. There will be no extension, so get it done by that date. You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure your work has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio. Please use IMGUR as a photo hosting place for posting your artwork.

Your Super Redraw Challenge

UCjRzll.jpg

Claimed by Panich

OpjRSHJ.jpg

Claimed by Ploep

xUj21cP.jpg

iYQVOgO.png

Claimed by LoopyPanda

zwv0TU8.png

Claimed by ShineCero

QvaXcjS.jpg

Claimed by Z-Fighter

Redraw these Original Characters by these awesome artists in your style! You simply have to declare which characters you would like to draw (you can only pick one!) in these options! I'm currently using the most active art threads (with art content) as basis of mu picks. If I skipped some and you want yours in it, simply leave a message on my page of the characters and I'll add it.​

Finished my entry just in time! 
Hope you like it, ZF~ I had lots of fun drawing her :)
file

Deviantart is being stinky and won't let me post it in full resolution, so here's the Stash link in case it ends up looking uggo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom