Sketchuary 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora is mother to us all. Bless her perfect beauty and incredible personality.

Done with a sketch of a Xy'pher for the RV RP. It's a general idea tho and not all Xy'phers look alike! They can turn their bodies into crystal weapons when they want but the Coin is always visible from inside a crystal on their body. In this guy's case, it's on his chest. Despite his normal looking body parts, they are all hard like a rock. 

Dead soulless eyes.
No facial expressions.
Hard crystal-like bodies.
All check.

DnAHU9l.jpg

Awesome sketch!!! Really like the details on the rocks on the leg and arm!

Some more sketches, including some PPGs Burst content.

0Cvb5rz.png

X8W2FSI.png

QDY6o7u.png

Fantastic work everyone!!! :DDD

[Also Aurora and Hypnos are godly]

I finally got some stuff ready to post in here as sketches, wheeee!

This one is a double-prompter: New OC/Swordsman... er, woman
Y03sjqZ.png

TFW you work an office job but gotta fight monsters on ya day off
It's a colored sketch, but haha it looks VERY refined. I just went a little crazy. Will post info on her in my proper art thread later.

5r3Awat.png

Genderbent my pkmn trainer Tomi into a boy! Satoshi sounds like the most sensible 'male' analog name to Satomi, but they're different meanings, so Tomomi fit better even if its use is unisex. Tomo-kun is a sweet boy!

Nonrelated prompt sketches:
wLyZF9b.png
 I kinda like this a lot... green eyeliner looks good on her

aahcDtw.png

Pippa is a depressed clown. And yes she's got a weird symbiote-esque creature attached to her that gives her EVIL IDEAS because she's not very assertive about anything, she just wants to fit in with her clown friends. Haven't given the little shithed a name yet...

Updating the sketch I made. I mostly updated Ray and Kire, not Xavier. Now, as some of you might notice, Kire has a mechanical arm. This is a new addition I plan to keep since it works better in my favor. New mechanical arm, new possibilities!

You have no idea how hard it was to draw that fuggin arm. Just a reminder that I need to practice more. I'll have to be drawing it all the time now...

Xt5ArXK.jpg

Since Kire and Vegetto had the best friendship back during TFE days, I decided to kinda make a few comics to show how much they appreciate each other. This is just headcanon stuff, honestly. I have a million scenarios in which these two try to outthink each other but seem to end up at a standstill. Personally, I see them as polar opposites to each other, at least in what they do best.

Vegetto will always overpower Kire in terms of raw power, speed, technique, ki, and pretty much anything that deals with physical activity. Kire will never be able to hold a candle next to what Vegetto can do, at least physically. Kire, on the other hand, will always knock Vegetto out of the park when it comes to creating A.I, hacking, programming, and scripting. Vegetto is not inept with technology but he would never understand the digital techniques Kire uses, let alone the digital world he lives in.

Imagine the amazing things they can do together! Fixing up each others' weaknesses and being one step ahead of the enemy every time. 

Nah, they rather mess with each other instead.  :heehee:

U1nsGFe.jpg

Kire: Why would he need a parking space if the bastard can fly..?
Vegetto: Why would that weakling need my money if he can build his own car..?

First sketch for another art trade im doing! Tbh real question is how I can turn this into a proper finished drawing lol
gYGAywB.jpg

Worked on my bad boys. Worked super hard on Judas. Kire took the short end and I drew him without his bandana. But damn, that particular angle... Kire's hair was super hard for me to get down! It just... doesn't look right.  :wagh:

gclDk39.jpg

@LoopyPanda

These are some awesome drawings!! Especially Burte and Pippa! And that Swordsman drawing. *chef kiss* Noice.

@"~ Z ~"

You are on a roll with these Kire and others artwork!! Especially the Boys, they're awesome :cool: 

@Ploep

That art trade drawing looks amazing!! I saw the finished version and man, it looks nice!!!

Here's a dump of RV characters :p

vg5Bx2k.png

6at7Lyc.png

QFHUSqQ.png

WF6WBV3.png

PHQk9k7.png

NGyY1nh.png

2JpTLzv.png

oWaRYmy.png

A1cFuh6.png

VlkjIIY.png

f7R7Boo.png

FfZ9to7.png

That's a wrap! Loved all the sketches posted here, and hope to see more artwork and finished products throughout the year! Until the next Sketchaury! If you have have a social media account, please add sketchuary to showcase your content! Awards will be issued in 2 weeks after a revamp. :smile: 

The next competition will come up later on tonight! Look forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom