Redraw Challenge #7 - Ash and Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
The Bob Ross Series is an art-based competition that attempts to bring out the maximum potential of all artists in the medium. Exclusive to the Art Garden, all artists can participate in the Bob Ross Series to display their works, earned awesome awards and have their works posted on Twitter in a big picture compilation for exposure.

Redraw Challenge aims to challenge your ability to redraw a scene from an animated show, whether closely to it's style or use it in your own style. You have the creative ability to change things up in your redraw, as long it's at least recognizably a version of the original.

Once you complete your piece, post it in the thread to enter. You will only have 14 days (ending on October 13th on 12 AM PDT/ 3 AM EST / 9 AM CET / 3 PM MYT!!) to submit it. There will be no extension, so get it done by that date. You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure your work has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio. Please use IMGUR for uploading your artwork.

Your Redraw Challenge is.....

HCWyklO.png

O2KoXwL.jpg

Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) and Gou (Go)! We are celebrating the newest iteration of the Pokemon Anime, Pocket Monsters! It will release on November 17th with a one-hour special! You can draw one or both!​

I think i could do better if i tried redrawing it again, but i dont feel like it so ill just post this  old one xD

tx4CQzs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom