Redraw Challenge #3 - Wooloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
The Bob Ross Series is a competition, which aims to draw out the maximum potential of all kinds of artists in the growing media. An exclusive competition of the Art Garden section, any artists can participate in the Bob Ross series to display their work, including feedback, awesome awards and improving your artistic skills even further. Each Bob Ross Competition has their own tasks and guidelines in order to challenge your artistic ability.

All Bob Ross Series will have three anonymous judges that will pick out the top three artist in the Bob Ross Series; they will provide any comments and feedback of the artwork to enrich you the knowledge of what areas that need help your improvement as an artist.

Redraw Challenge is instinctively different than Events, because, as similar to Life Drawing, it aims to challenge your ability to redraw a scene from an animated show, whether closely to it's style or use it in your own style. Once you complete your piece, post it in the thread to enter. You will only have 14 days (ending on July 7th) to submit it. There will be no extension, so get it done by that date.

You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure the your work has a aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio.

You have the creative ability to change things up in your redraw, as long it's at least recognizably a version of the original, so go nuts! Please use IMGUR as a photo hosting place for posting your artwork.

Your Redraw Challenge is....

1200px-Wooloo.png

Wooloo!

In celebration of the newest games, Pokemon Sword and Shield, artists are tasked with redrawing Wooloo!

I made the mistake of doing everything on one layer so yeah this is a pretty bad drawing lolol
lzw8Qia.jpg

Also extra:
RWjjgMH.jpg

And that's a wrap! Redraw Challenge is now closed! Thanks everyone for joining this one! I will compiled a large photo and post it on twitter tomorrow! Stay tuned.

It is here! I posted an large photo showing all our art style next to the original artwork of Wooloo! Once again, thank you for joining this challenge! Your hardwork and amazing artwork is amazing as always! I hope to see you in the next redraw next week! This time, we're dealing with Poke-Fusion! 

[twitter]https://twitter.com/ShineCero/status/1148291966909575170[/twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom